Anybody Getting OFF?
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> CFS3

#1: Anybody Getting OFF? Author: FireStormLocation: Quebec PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:52 pm
    ----
just wondering.....Over Flanders Fields is out and lookinggood!

#2: Re: Anybody Getting OFF? Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:27 pm
    ----
Dangit ... Talk about misleading titles ... lol

Havnt looked into OFF yet ... got a link?

#3: Re: Anybody Getting OFF? Author: FireStormLocation: Quebec PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:42 pm
    ----
just check out the sim-outhouse.com main page...

looks like a great freeware add-on for cfs3 to take you back to WWI

BIG d/l tho' 600mbs....

#4: Re: Anybody Getting OFF? Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:11 am
    ----
I'm looking into it..I'm trying to get another copy of CFS3...my first disk has 3 inch crack in it

#5: Re: Anybody Getting OFF? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:17 am
    ----
...my first disk has 3 inch crack in it

LOL, was that after it hit the wall?...lol

I'll take a look into this too.. Wink

#6: Re: Anybody Getting OFF? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:55 am
    ----
I'll look into it as well although most squad-based events for CFS3 discourage mods - or did, back in the day that squads did CFS3 stuff. Although I know the developers have been working on this for some time and it's far more than just a "mod". Any feedback on support issues or install problems yet?

Thanks for the heads-up!

#7: Re: Anybody Getting OFF? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:22 am
    ----
Got the link...time to get the download.... Wink

3 files. 1 Main file and 3 updates. AND that's the good news. The bad news it totals up around 700MB. Shocked

Get the file HERE!

For Dial up users, there are 16 smaller parts to download: Click HERE

There's also some BitTorrents available too. I'll leave my torrent files open for others if they wish to get the files this way.

To get the Torrent files: Click HERE!

[update]: There are now 3 updates released. Wink
[update]: The main file from the HTML downloads comes down as corrupted. I've tried this file from several mirrors. The good news is the Torrent file came through "OK". I would suggest using this method.

#8: Re: Anybody Getting OFF? Author: jg300-Deputy_DaleLocation: Orlando PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:43 pm
    ----
I downloaded and installed...users who have installed 3.1 No CD crack will need to place original cfs cd into drive in order to play. I am having huge memory issues, getting 0 to 5 fps and albino screens, maybe they will work out. I hope so..special attention was made on audio, background music and atmosphere is pleasing.

Dep Dale

#9: Re: Anybody Getting OFF? Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:28 am
    ----
Got it all installed without any problems at all then I went strait to multi player and got into a cool mission with a pile of good sports and after that there was a big shoot em up that was well populated.There wasn't any compatability problems at all just lots of fun for all! I hope this one catches on. See you guys over Flanders!!!!!

#10: Re: Anybody Getting OFF? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:08 am
    ----
Hmmm....Multiplayer you say, eh? Might have to check this puppy out - got a project that's still wrapping up but sounds promising now!

#11: Re: Anybody Getting OFF? Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:17 am
    ----
Alright....OFF is really amazing for an addon! She's a hunker on my computer for average FPS is around 15...that's definitely livable though. Those birds are easy to fly...and this just reminds me of the days of Red Baron....16 color....or maybe it was 256....?

Now I can't wait for Med Air War!

#12: Re: Anybody Getting OFF? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:24 pm
    ----
Has it been established that the WWI aircraft models don't have "elevator trim" or Insty-Flapsâ„¢? Rolling Eyes

#13: Re: Anybody Getting OFF? Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:27 pm
    ----
Uninstalled CFS3 a while back. If I reinstalled it would I need to patch it and then get OFF (geeze that's funny! lol) or can you just install OFF into the original??

#14: Re: Anybody Getting OFF? Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:34 pm
    ----
I think you should get the patches for CFS 3.1a...just to be safe...hell thats what i did

#15: Re: Anybody Getting OFF? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:59 pm
    ----
I'd betcha dollars to donuts that Moser's right. Besides, there were so many fixes in the 3.1 update I'd hate to fly without it.....not to mention it would be too tempting to jump in a regular MP room and hit some folks with lead when not doing this OFF thing. You'd need the 3.1 patch to get current regular aircraft compatability to do that.

I saw there are like 5 or 6 patches for OFF on top of the original download....not that that's a bad thing, fixes are important stuff and it's good these folks are following up with that kind of amazing (free) support. Patches be a way of life, thats all.

-> CFS3