The International Screenshot Art Contest
-> CFS2

#1: The International Screenshot Art Contest Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:05 pm
    ----
This contest is brought to u by the San Diego Aerospace Museum, Royal Air Force Museum of London, and Screenshotart.com
This is ur chance to have your screenshots displayed in both of these museums. Mr. Green
I of course will be submitting a CFS2 shot. Lets make Com-Central a winner here.

www.screenshotart.com/...al&site=38

Go here to post any comments or questions.

www.screenshotart.com/...owforum=66

Last edited by NS38th_Aristaeus on Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: The International Screenshot Art Contest Author: Bullocks PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:38 am
    ----
well the late hour has me bumfuzzled..
I went there , and looked high n low, but never saw HOW to submit ...

#3: Re: The International Screenshot Art Contest Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:39 pm
    ----
www.screenshotart.com/...=sc&cat=69

#4: Re: The International Screenshot Art Contest Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:30 pm
    ----
~S~ All
I submitted three pics in the un-edited cat.

www.screenshotart.com/...key=*&st=0

Any body else submitted any?

#5: Re: The International Screenshot Art Contest Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:20 pm
    ----
~S~ All
I just added one to the Edited section of course it is just an uned pic with a little motion blur lol (I don't have a very good photo editer) but I couldn't resist posting another pic fm CFS2 lol.

www.screenshotart.com/...=sc&cat=87

-> CFS2