Max Ammo Mismatch
-> Call Of Duty

#1: Max Ammo Mismatch Author: HF_PZatoLocation: Tracers work both ways PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:21 pm
    ----

Can some one help with a Max Ammo Mismatch, "enfield_mp set to 60 but defaultweapon_mp already set to 999.
I am not able to start a MP game, that error comes up, Activision reply is uninstall/reinstall game, I will lose all saved games. 3rd Party D/L (Raiders) may be the problem. What do I need to delete from game folders to get rid of Raider D/L.
PZ

#2: Re: Max Ammo Mismatch Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:08 am
    ----
It's a file that download's in server's online , diffent config's override stock setting's , BAck up save games ona flash drive and do a quick reload.

Otherwise you can do it the long way : C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 2\main and delete all serverside mod's and addon's that were downloaded until you find the match.

#3: Re: Max Ammo Mismatch Author: HF_PZatoLocation: Tracers work both ways PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:52 pm
    ----
Mr. Green
Thanks Snow Man, that did it, I found the 4 files that were causing the issue, by the Date installed, Deleted them,
Thanks Again
HF_PZato

-> Call Of Duty