The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement
-> Officer's Club

#1: The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement Author: MrdcLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:35 pm
    ----
The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

"Phasing out the human race by voluntarily ceasing to breed will allow Earth's biosphere to return to good health. Crowded conditions and resource shortages will improve as we become less dense."

www.vhemt.org/

#2: Re: The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:34 pm
    ----
I volunteer to help them no longer exist ... Wink

And because your a 400lb grease ball and wern't getting any action anyway's , dosnt not count as "voluntarily ceasing to breed" But i guess this all work's out in the end , seeing as they will no longer be passing along this "idiot" gene.

Now , anyone know how to phase out them PETA SOB's Mr. Green

#3: Re: The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:14 pm
    ----
FAQS:

This could be the most frequently asked question of all. Fair enough question: if we're so bad for whatever habitat we're occupying, why don't we just stop it?"

Certainly, this was a question that occured to me....The answer addressed the sellability of the concept, but it didn't satisfy why they couldn't relieve the population pressure somewhat by offing just themselves. Every little bit helps....

#4: Re: The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement Author: MerlinLocation: Kuna, Id PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:05 am
    ----
- SnwMan0

Why would you want to phase out PETA?? I'm a member of People who Eat Tasty Animals lol

#5: Re: The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement Author: VF-17_archieLocation: Sheboygan, Wi PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:37 am
    ----
if i promise not to breed, can i still practice the act that leads to breeding?

arch

#6: Re: The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:48 am
    ----
- Merlin
- SnwMan0

Why would you want to phase out PETA?? I'm a member of People who Eat Tasty Animals lol

If we're not supposed to eat animals, then how come they're made out of food????

As for the VHEM......my credo is "You Lead By Example"......

#7: Re: The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:40 am
    ----
- VF-17_archie

arch
Yes.
I have done some research and found a clause which permits this.
I have been taking advantage of it for some years and intend to continue for as long as I can get it up.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

#8: Re: The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:13 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy

If we're not supposed to eat animals, then how come they're made out of food????

ROFLMAO...

#9: Re: The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:13 pm
    ----

#10: Re: The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:03 pm
    ----
- VF-17_archie

arch

Get married...Even the practice stops..:(

#11: Re: The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement Author: Combat PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:16 am
    ----
Get married...Even the practice stops

LMFAO!

I'll have 15 years of being out of pract...I mean marriage....under my belt this July! I hear ya Kit! lol

#12: Re: The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:36 am
    ----
I want to breed!!! It should be a constitutional right!

-> Officer's Club