Frycat's Loach be out, officially!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Frycat's Loach be out, officially! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:10 am
    ----
Feel like buying fr8ycat a few beers over this and tying one on......this has been a good long little project!!!!

So a few months back - 9 or 12 to be exact, ol' Ascout hipped me to fr8ycat's project on the Civilian OH-6A Cayuse, he was looking for someone to fill the painting duties.....to make a long story short, fr8ycat is a GREAT fellow to work with and this little helo went through a ton of changes during that process, each time getting better and better as far as the flight model and 3D modelling on fr8ycat's part, and gave me time to hone my basic repaint skills just a tad (good enough for release at least!).

The end result is a pretty cool and historically significant little helo that flies GREAT - really much better than 90% of the helos out there IMHO - and hopefully it'll have a good long life ahead of it!

Now that both the High skid and Low skid models are being cut loose from the barn, it's no longer a secret project and I can talk about it - this's what Stoopy's been up to for a while.....hopefully you'll all get a chance to head on over to the download section here and snatch both the Highskid and Lowskid versions and have a good time.

There's a paintkit also and anyone wants to try their hand at painting it, I'd be happy to help....for now, hope y'all swines enjoy it, and give fr8ycat a big thumbs-up for his hard work!!!

Here they be, the loachfest......most are Law Enforcement versions and the Lowskid versions are also ALL specific airframes that served in Vietnam, then came back here to fly for a couple different police departments, busting scumbags and still protecting and serving......pretty cool history on these gals.

Finished shots of the Highskid versions, out for about a week now...

..and finished shots of the Lowskid versions, all VN vets, and released today after BETA testing reports were posted....

Hope you go forth and download and enjoy, my friends......and give ol' fr8ycat a thumbs up if ya like what you see when you do!
SUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

#2: Re: Frycat's Loach be out, officially! Author: jg300-Deputy_DaleLocation: Orlando PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:55 pm
    ----
Thanks for the package, i didn't realize you fired up the paint gun....nice smooth stick. I take off from Brooklynn (NYC area) and head west, then turn right, heading up the shore towards brooklyn bridge?. There is a amusement park there on the boardwalk. Check it out.

Dep Dale

#3: Re: Frycat's Loach be out, officially! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:03 am
    ----
Hmmm......Coney Island, y'think??

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum