Thank you Kit
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Thank you Kit Author: sweets PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:55 pm
    ----
hey guys thanks to Kit i now have a face instead of the smokey bear hat 1 lol dont you all think we could be twins? thanks Kit again you are a sweety Wink think i need a trim though on the stache its a little thick Razz

#2: Re: Thank you Kit Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:41 pm
    ----
...and lose the hat, Babe....it´ll hold you back, trust me.... Wink

#3: Re: Thank you Kit Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:33 pm
    ----
so dont like my hat scout? Crying or Very sad nothing slows me down babe Wink

#4: Re: Thank you Kit Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:33 pm
    ----
lol

#5: Re: Thank you Kit Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:10 pm
    ----
You can hang out on my wing anytime Wink

#6: Re: Thank you Kit Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:24 pm
    ----
arent you a sweety...... Bullet .... Wink

#7: Re: Thank you Kit Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:47 pm
    ----
well,,,,,after much visual intake of your picture Sweets I must admit I'm nurturing thoughts of a somewhat naughty sort. Hey after all, I am a pig..... Mr. Green

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWUWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

as for the excessive hairy appendage you are so sweetly sportin',,,,I know of a great dermatologist that did wonders for ,,,,,,well,,,I'll leave it at that , and maybe Stoopy will give you the details of that procedure if you get him drunk enough one night. lol..... Shocked

but yeah,,,,,your welcome on my wing or flightdeck anytime.......just promise that if you ever hop on my Boeing you'll at least try on the JG300 airlines stewardess's uniform,,,,,the outfit actually fits better on brunettes than blondes so dont let it's first impression scare ya' none,,,

#8: Re: Thank you Kit Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:15 am
    ----
Hoppa, I don't think she is a stewardess Rolling Eyes

#9: Re: Thank you Kit Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:48 am
    ----
- JG300-Hoppa

as for the excessive hairy appendage you are so sweetly sportin',,,,I know of a great dermatologist that did wonders for ,,,,,,well,,,I'll leave it at that , and maybe Stoopy will give you the details of that procedure if you get him drunk enough one night. lol..... Shocked

I musta been pretty out of it, I don't remember a thing and am still sportin' full facial hair so, what kinda hair-removal prank did did you guys pull? Unless... (gasp)......hey man, it has felt kinda "breezy" back there come to think of it.....say it isn't so!!!

I think the only thing I can give sweets any tips on would be lingerie-related...(nuthin' personal, sweets....it's just that you try on ONE Man-Bra, and they never let you forget it!!).

Otherwise I think you got it covered with that fine Fu Manchu thing goin' on. Keep it up and you'll have Paul Sr. from American Chopper asking you for grooming tips in no time...

#10: Re: Thank you Kit Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:44 am
    ----
HEY! I saw 'er 1st!
Mr. Green

#11: Re: Thank you Kit Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:39 am
    ----
Hoppa, I don't think she is a stewardess

yeah,,,,I know Bullet,,,,but damn it was sure worth a shot......ever since The Manolo did his redesign with our stewardess's uniforms I just cant help but at least ask... Smile ,,,,,,,,,I dunno',,,,,,,,would it help if I brought up the fact that fresh organic strawberries are served on all JG300 flights....

Hey ya'll have to forgive me,
,,,we all know Hoppa can get a little carried away now and then,,,,,,, c-can I blame it on the booze

#12: Re: Thank you Kit Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:41 am
    ----
[quote="JG300-Hoppa"]
would it help if I brought up the fact that fresh organic strawberries are served on all JG300 flights....

At this juncture, I'd like to mention, only in passing, that fresh orgasmic strawberries are served on all Anomaly Airways flights, if that sort of thing appeals to you.:wink:

#13: Re: Thank you Kit Author: sweets PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:16 pm
    ----
Hmm! Hi guys, sure Hoppa Ill try on your stewardess's uniforms, I could use 1 of those in my dance routine, Cool and Stoopy Ill take any tips you want to bestow on me sober or not Wink .. I like pigs, they are so cute, esp. with the little curly tails. You do have a curly tail dont you Scout? Wink

#14: Re: Thank you Kit Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:46 pm
    ----
- sweets
I like pigs, they are so cute, esp. with the little curly tails. You do have a curly tail dont you Scout? Wink

That's "Ascout", Sweets, and the tail ain't the only thing that's curly! Oink-oink! Wink

#15: Re: Thank you Kit Author: sweets PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:18 pm
    ----
lol sorry Ascout lol

-> Officer's Club