Reporting aboard Sir!
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Reporting aboard Sir! Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:34 am
    ----
Hi Folks!

This old scout has find his way over here. Neutral

Sgt, Scouts Out!

#2: Re: Reporting aboard Sir! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:31 am
    ----
I like that avatar, Roy....I don't know if it's an homage to gangsta' rap or Torquemada, but either way, you're someone to keep an eye on! Wink

#3: Looking Good! Author: Dave_Block PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:00 pm
    ----
Thanks to all concerned for their efforts.
Cheers, Dave

#4: Re: Reporting aboard Sir! Author: DirkLocation: South Africa PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:48 pm
    ----
Delta India Romeo Kilo reporting !

Thanks for getting this new setup - from this lurker , occasional poster it's greatly appreciated.

Cheers - Best regards

Dirk

#5: Re: Reporting aboard Sir! Author: 68BarracudaLocation: Ridgecrest Ca. (China Lake NAWC) PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:36 pm
    ----
Glad to be here! Thanks for setting this up!

Rob

#6: Re: Reporting aboard Sir! Author: David_ReasonerLocation: South Central Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:48 pm
    ----
Present and accounted for, sir! (I think.... Laughing )

David

#7: Re: Reporting aboard Sir! Author: mike_Duplessis PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:11 pm
    ----
Well, I'm here too, though I'm not entirely sure where 'here' is!

#8: Re: Reporting aboard Sir! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:37 pm
    ----
- mike_Duplessis

Cyberspace, Mike! Does it really matter? Quick, bookmark this sucker before you get lost or de-resolve into vapor and electrons!

(Love the red ink...looks good on ya'!)

#9: Re: Reporting aboard Sir! Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:03 pm
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey
- mike_Duplessis

Cyberspace, Mike! Does it really matter? Quick, bookmark this sucker before you get lost or de-resolve into vapor and electrons!

(Love the red ink...looks good on ya'!)
[Lets see if I have figured out how to quote the previous mnessage]

It was nice having a simple 'place' like afvnews.ca. I never had to worry about bookmarks as I connected from various machines around teh corporate campus. Oh well, no room for complaining I'm glad to see so many people are checking in. Do we start sending out search teams for the missing soon?

Also what's this about all of us being power users. Sounds like a political commentary on the fuel consumption of our favorite rides.

#10: Re: Reporting aboard Sir! Author: Alexblair PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:09 pm
    ----
I'm here ,I hope..When I tried this morning and posted and hit "Submit" my computer locked up..I'm at it again...
Couldn't reboot or anything..Had to unplug it to reboot..
How do we permantly personalize our postings..??

#11: Re: Reporting aboard Sir! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:22 pm
    ----
- Alexblair
I'm here ,I hope..When I tried this morning and posted and hit "Submit" my computer locked up..I'm at it again...
Couldn't reboot or anything..Had to unplug it to reboot..
How do we permantly personalize our postings..??

Alex, in the "Your account" section on sidebar at left, you can make all sorts of adjustments. Remember to click "save changes" before you leave the relevant pages...

By the way, George was glad you made it, he was worried when he saw you having trouble getting/staying on. Me too, for that matter.....

#12: Re: Reporting aboard Sir! Author: Alexblair PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:30 pm
    ----
Hi Doug and George...
I went in and personalized my page but don't see it on posting page unless it shows up once I submit..I'll eventually get it...
George has probably bit the end off his hockey stick at the way those Leafs are playing.Cement Head had a little dance last night for the first time in a long time..
He (Domi) is getting too old to be scrapping with those young thugs from the Ottawa Senators.
I'll eventually figure this forum out..

#13: Re: Reporting aboard Sir! Author: DCCLarke PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:51 pm
    ----
Hey Guys, I'm here but what are all those wingy things? Wink

And how do I get an avatar?

Best,
David

#14: Re: Reporting aboard Sir! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:01 pm
    ----
- DCCLarke
Hey Guys, I'm here but what are all those wingy things? Wink

And how do I get an avatar?

Best,
David

THERE he is!
David...first find an image you like somewhere. Then resize to no more that 100x100 pixels in you photo editor. Then post where you can host it. Then "hot-link" it in your "Your account" menu at left sidebar and enter the hotlink URL...save and there you go!

What "wingy things"? Neutral

#15: Re: Reporting aboard Sir! Author: JeffStringer PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:06 pm
    ----
Thanks for the clearance to come aboard! This is such a great place to visit and learn as well as some brief moments of comedy!

Jeff

-> AFV News Discussion Board