Special Thanks to Shadow_bshwackr.....
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Special Thanks to Shadow_bshwackr..... Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:14 am
    ----
Thanks ALOT!!!
I was getting so pissed about not knowing how to post pictures I was about to break something! Thanks for the step-by-step walk through. I did the cut and paste from photobucket. Not the easiest thing with all the steps but at least it works. Thanks again.

#2: Re: Special Thanks to Shadow_bshwackr..... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:01 am
    ----
FYI, As soon as Doug gets back there's a draft tutorial waitin' for him (and Bushy and any other admin/moderators that would like) to review so it can be posted here for ya's. Noticed the teething problems with the picture posting and understand it's important to your discussions.....hang tight, we're listening, and help is on the way.....

#3: Re: Special Thanks to Shadow_bshwackr..... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:05 pm
    ----
Hallelluja! Jeff is right...we owe Señor Bushwacker (and Company...) in more ways than one! I knew he'd come to the rescue. And I'll see about posting Stoopy's tutorial in a little while (when I get to work, of course).

Stoopy, you've got us wired already....we discuss tanks so we can look at the pictures....just like most of us read Playboy for the , ummmm....ariticles.....yeah! that's it!

#4: Re: Special Thanks to Shadow_bshwackr..... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:31 pm
    ----
Glad you got it and glad to be of help sir... Wink

#5: Re: Special Thanks to Shadow_bshwackr..... Author: sweets PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:37 pm
    ----
Playboy articles hmmm! lol I like Play Girl myself lots of articles in there Laughing

-> AFV News Discussion Board