Hey Doug! Hey Mr. Bradford!
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Hey Doug! Hey Mr. Bradford! Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:36 am
    ----
Hi Guys!

Any possibly that maybe that wingy thingy at the top of the forum could be replaced with the firing tank from the old main site page?

The one we find when we go to

www.afvnews.ca

Sgt, Scouts Out!

#2: Re: Hey Doug! Hey Mr. Bradford! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:15 pm
    ----
- Roy_A_Lingle
Hi Guys!

Any possibly that maybe that wingy thingy at the top of the forum could be replaced with the firing tank from the old main site page?

The one we find when we go to

www.afvnews.ca

Sgt, Scouts Out!

The Wingy-Thing logos from the various squadrons actually rotate among the various units and "sponsors". I doubt we can replace it, but maybe, we can cajole the site owners to include that banner in the "rotation". That way, the flight sim community would see it also. I may still have some reserves of "sucking up" left, so I'll ask about this possibility...

#3: Re: Hey Doug! Hey Mr. Bradford! Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:26 pm
    ----
Hi Doug! Hi Folks!

Adding to the rotation would be great. I am willing to share.

Thanks!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#4: Re: Hey Doug! Hey Mr. Bradford! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:06 pm
    ----
We have seen the future of the banner design...and the design shall be thus:

(if you don't like the color of the text, don't send a moderator with abnormal color vision on a mission like this... Mr. Green )

#5: Re: Hey Doug! Hey Mr. Bradford! Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:52 am
    ----
Hi Doug! Hi Folks!

Colors look good to me!

Hope Mr. B. likes it.
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#6: Re: Hey Doug! Hey Mr. Bradford! Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:43 am
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey

(if you don't like the color of the text, don't send a moderator with abnormal color vision on a mission like this... Mr. Green )

Oh my god - I've gone blind.... ;-0

#7: Re: Hey Doug! Hey Mr. Bradford! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:07 pm
    ----
- JimWeb
- Doug_Kibbey

Oh my god - I've gone blind.... ;-0

We needed a banner in a hurry...if this is really bad, I can change it...it's hosted in my Photobucket account.

-> AFV News Discussion Board