Forwarded message from "Joe D." The thread of the "Missing"
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Forwarded message from "Joe D." The thread of the "Missing" Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:41 pm
    ----
I hope this thread doesn't get to be very long...

Speaks for itself. Seems likely we'll lose a few from military and gov't LAN's (and that could be what happened to Russ, so far...)

I answered Joe with our regrets for the unavoidable circumstances that made this necessary. I'm afraid he won't be the only one. I do hope everyone rejoins us when they get access to private machines.

Cursed are the spammers.....

"I was afraid this would happen,

The computer Nazis at most military LANs won't let us access many sites. This site was allowed but the new is blocked. I am afraid I am out of the loop now. I know I was fairly new to this forum but I really enjoyed this site (It's the only one I've ever contributed to). I hope it doesn't effect posting from Iraq/Afganistan. You might loose some good contributors. I used to be able to lurk on this site from Kuwait. Hopefully we still can. Curse the spammers and their selfish ways. Until I get a private connection, I'll be signing off. I'll be back when I get home for sure, whenever that may be.

Joe D "

#2: Re: Forwarded message from "Joe D." The thread of the "Missi Author: DCCLarke PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:42 pm
    ----
Aw, that's a d****d shame! Crying or Very sad You'd think that some of the pencil-pushers would cut the guys in the service some slack. When other folks make rules about who you can communicate with and how, it's usually a bad thing......

I hope Joe D's able to come back soon.

Best,
David

-> AFV News Discussion Board