Russ Buchan, your place is being held....
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Russ Buchan, your place is being held.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:27 am
    ----
I've sorta' reached Sr. Buchan and registered for him. Once his registration is approved, an email is sent and HOPEFULLY, "Mr. Entertainment" can join us!

Get in here, Russ....<thesoundoffingerstapping>

#2: Re: Russ Buchan, your place is being held.... Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:46 am
    ----
I saw what you've done and admire it. I see more loyalty on this site and its contributors than I've seen in alot of other places to include Army units I've been in. My hats off to all of you.

#3: Re: Russ Buchan, your place is being held.... Author: Russ_Buchan PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:06 am
    ----
Russ Buchan,

Reporting for duty, sir!

Please, Doug, thank everyone at the new site for their charity in allowing us old geezers to chew the fat on their time.

Thank you, too, for facilitating my re-entry into this fascinating DG.

Last but not least, great salutations to Mr. George Bradford for supplying such a fine site for so many years! George! Has my subscription lapsed? Do I need to send another sixteen US Dollars?

Just feelin' my way around the new joint,
Russ

#4: Re: Russ Buchan, your place is being held.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:11 am
    ----
"We are pleased to report that SAR teams today located and rescued a missing crewman who'd been operating alone evading enemy forces in hostile territory for four days."

Glad you could make it, Russ. Feel free to change your password....the temptation of knowing it and selecting an avatar for you may prove impossible to resist! Wink

#5: Re: Russ Buchan, your place is being held.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:17 pm
    ----
Ooops! Too late! In either an unfortunate slip of the fingers on the keyboard or a blatant-abuse-of-power, a suitably stylized avatar has mysteriously appeared, sparing us the vision of a plain box with an "x" in it when viewing your posts...

Of course, this is easily corrected by either:

A. Threats of bodily harm

or...

B. Figger out (or ask) how to select sumthin' else there.

I don't know, somehow, it just seemed to fit...a muse or something. Wink

#6: Re: Russ Buchan, your place is being held.... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:10 am
    ----
Hey Russ

glad to see you made it over. I need my fellow dinosaurs ( plus who else would I get to do spit takes Smile ) take a quick look at the comic bok posting for yet another trip down memory lane.

You might want to take a look at this web site (OT but six turning and four burning) http:// www.cowtown.net/proweb/b36net/

welcome again

Jeff Lewis

-> AFV News Discussion Board