Wanna build your own 'puter' case? So did these guys...
-> Hardware

#1: Wanna build your own 'puter' case? So did these guys... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:02 pm
    ----
For most of us the standard puter case is fine, but there are some that just has to be different...lol

[img]http://common.ziffdavisinternet.com/util_get_image/11/0,1425,sz=1&i=118035,00.jpg[/img]

To see the more pics: Click HERE!

#2: Re: Wanna build your own 'puter' case? So did these guys... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:25 pm
    ----
When I was at university, one of the guys didn't bother with a computer case at all...He screwed his mobo to the underside of his desk at home... Mr. Green

#3: Re: Wanna build your own 'puter' case? So did these guys... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:31 pm
    ----
Hehe! Watch this become the next craze following the path of Custom Bikes......we'll have open-case powdercoated chassis', chrome DVD drives, custom flame-painted power supplies with matching paint on the keybord and mouse, and billet aluminum keys, even....

We should jump on this early and contact Discovery Channel for a new series, "American Hacker".....featuring Senor Bushy walking around with an enormous Fu Manchu mustache, yelling at Kitform, Hitman and Fled..."Don't make me break out my Size-Twelves....You just build PC's!!"

Razz

#4: Re: Wanna build your own 'puter' case? So did these guys... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:47 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Hehe! Watch this become the next craze following the path of Custom Bikes......we'll have open-case powdercoated chassis', chrome DVD drives, custom flame-painted power supplies with matching paint on the keybord and mouse, and billet aluminum keys, even....

We should jump on this early and contact Discovery Channel for a new series, "American Hacker".....featuring Senor Bushy walking around with an enormous Fu Manchu mustache, yelling at Kitform, Hitman and Fled..."Don't make me break out my Size-Twelves....You just build PC's!!"

Razz

"I don't care how you do it...just make it flow!

#5: Re: Wanna build your own 'puter' case? So did these guys... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:53 pm
    ----
Saw this thread and was reminded of something similar. Took me an hour to track it down but...

Here

#6: Re: Wanna build your own 'puter' case? So did these guys... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:23 pm
    ----
A lego version? ROFLMAO...just when you thought you've seen it all...lol

#7: Re: Wanna build your own 'puter' case? So did these guys... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:28 am
    ----
Wink

#8: Re: Wanna build your own 'puter' case? So did these guys... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:35 am
    ----
Laughing

Alltough very nice the plastic construction set case, I would be slightly worried about static electricity build up.

The first one could be quite handy as you could use the copper pipes to run your cooling circuit with 'm as well, and dispersing of the statics problem in one go.

fled

#9: Re: Wanna build your own 'puter' case? So did these guys... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:16 am
    ----
Run the cooling through the tubes? Great idea Fled!! (wish I would have thought of that one..lol)

-> Hardware