Welcome to Com-Central
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Welcome to Com-Central Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:00 pm
    ----
~S~ All
Welcome to Com-Central.
It looks like u guys have been here a few days and just noticed lol shows how much I pay attention.

#2: Re: Welcome to Com-Central Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:06 pm
    ----
Aristaeus,
Jeez, you must have been asleep at the controls if you managed to miss about 150 tankers moving into the neighborhood. Sound sleeper, are ya'?

That's a helluva' siggie you got there, Bud,....I worry that you might blind our new members....they spend a lot of time trying to keep a "low silhouette" and blending into the trees. Wink

#3: Re: Welcome to Com-Central Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:07 pm
    ----
~S~ Gentlemen!

I'm joining Aristaeus in welcoming you at Com-Central, and wish you a good stay here... even while blended amongst the trees Mr. Green

Marco

#4: Re: Welcome to Com-Central Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:11 pm
    ----
Grazie molto, signori stimati!

#5: Re: Welcome to Com-Central Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:57 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Aristaeus,
Jeez, you must have been asleep at the controls if you managed to miss about 150 tankers moving into the neighborhood. Sound sleeper, are ya'?

That's a helluva' siggie you got there, Bud,....I worry that you might blind our new members....they spend a lot of time trying to keep a "low silhouette" and blending into the trees. Wink

~S~ JG300
I did notice allot of new signups and names cruiseing CC but I figured that all those posts I have made all over the net inviting ppl here paid off and thought YES I AM A GOD lol.
But seriously I saw the news about AVF and thought to myself What is this lol.

-> AFV News Discussion Board