Tiger photos anyone?
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Tiger photos anyone? Author: Jeff_Herne PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:14 am
    ----
These are random Tiger I images I've collected from the web and other locations...chances are you've seen most of them, but maybe not...

photobucket.com/albums...ne/tigers/

As an aside, I'm converting Tamiya's 1/16 Tiger I early into a Tiger I late, zimmerit, steel raod wheels, turret conversion, etc...

Jeff

#2: Re: Tiger photos anyone? Author: Rikard_HufschmiedLocation: Stockholm, Sweden PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:20 am
    ----
Nice.

One of the pics is a wrecked BREN carrier though.

Cheers,
Rik

#3: Re: Tiger photos anyone? Author: Jeff_Herne PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:36 pm
    ----
Yes, and there's a wrecked M3 halftrack in there as well...if you look at the image title, you notice it says Villers Bocage, the location that Michael Wittmann singlehandedly took on the 22nd Armored Brigade.

So technically, they're not all Tiger images, especially the photos of Wittman and his crew.

Jeff

#4: Re: Tiger photos anyone? Author: J.McGillivray PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:22 pm
    ----
Here are three more Tiger photos. The first is one KOed on the Verrières Ridge in Normandy. The second one is of a Tiger I captured by “B� Company, Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry Highlanders at Magny, near Trun. The last photo is of a decoy Tiger found by Canadian troops near the Melfa River, Italy in May 1944.

#5: Re: Tiger photos anyone? Author: DCCLarke PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:33 pm
    ----
Hey Guys, here's a really interesting photo:

Best,
David

-> AFV News Discussion Board