SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#61: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:42 am
    ----
Oh, well, call me stupid or sentimental, but asked Jerry to give me a link to the old forum: went there just to browse the messages posted by Tony, and for a few moments it looked like he were still here...

I don't know if this is possible, but to save all his writings and post them to his dears... no?

Marco

#62: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:17 am
    ----
funeral is friday 2.30
flowers via interflora to

alfred duggan and son
the manor house
pulrose
douglas
the isle of man

international flowers usually require 2 days notice
anyone wishing to send flowers i think interflora to be your best bet

Thanks Ban

#63: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:09 am
    ----
Thanks Mick!

much appreciated

fled

#64: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:00 pm
    ----
www.grandflowers.co.uk/ ok these sorted shadow flowers out with no problems and pascals from israel........

#65: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Guest PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:08 pm
    ----
Here is their phone number, if you prefer to talk to them personaly.

Grand Flowers

(01323) 736968

32, Meads Street
Eastbourne
BN20 7QY

To dial this number from outside the UK:

+44 1323 736968

#66: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: IDF_FalconLocation: 32.0110°N, 34.7720°E PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:22 pm
    ----
Here is their phone number, if you prefer to talk to them personaly.

Grand Flowers

(01323) 736968

32, Meads Street
Eastbourne
BN20 7QY

To dial this number from outside the UK:

+44 1323 736968

#67: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:38 pm
    ----
ok no ones getting in here since the server redirect, people are asking why they cant access com central? need this flower info out there for ppl intrested in sending some...

#68: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:47 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Rodion
Oh, well, call me stupid or sentimental, but asked Jerry to give me a link to the old forum: went there just to browse the messages posted by Tony, and for a few moments it looked like he were still here...

I don't know if this is possible, but to save all his writings and post them to his dears... no?

Marco

~S~ All
here is the linki I saved to the CFS2 forum fm the old site. You can access the rest of the old site by going to the diff forums at the bottom right of the page, clking the link at top left of page will bring u back to new site.
There might be an easier way but this the only one I have
www.com-central.net/np...m.php?f=26

#69: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: IDF_FalconLocation: 32.0110°N, 34.7720°E PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:28 pm
    ----
Old posts from Shadows_Draken
in this link:

www.com-central.net/np...dow_Draken

#70: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Guest PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:50 pm
    ----
I was saddened by the news.
I have met him online only a few times back in CFS time, but I am familiar with the name very much.
CFS was for me the best period for the sim community - still small, enthusiastic, patient, willing to help, contributing. The lost of an "old timer" is thus even more saddening.

#71: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: 401RCAF_SteveoLocation: Albuquerque PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:06 pm
    ----
Sad news indeed. My condolences to the family.

#72: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Chinook PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:09 pm
    ----
Sad day indeed .My condolances to his family

I will always remember the quick witted silver tounged Draken i knew He made cfs a better place just by being there

Infact id say hes lookin down on us with a trout in his hand lookin fer someone to slap with it

Bad way to see old faces but good to see you all

Best wishes for you all from the great white north
Chinook

#73: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Redwulf__1Location: Mönchengladbach / Germany PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:02 pm
    ----
Tony my friend, youre gone,

but now at a better place.

I know you as Draken from CFS and you kicked sometimes our Focke butts, we kicked your butt in your Pony and Hurricane and it was always fun. I remember flights with you, Bansh and Bush, the relationship between Shadow and Redwulf was always special. I remember your words in the chats and we always have a good laugh. I remember the time as you guys celebrated with us our 2nd year in CFS....... We were like kids and at the end drunk. Now we fly for 6 years.....

Now your not here........

We lost Donald ( Redwulf__44 ) in June 2004 and I know that you guys will fly somewhere the old game again. You will look down to us and smile, because we still sit in front of a PC to fly.

I like to express my condolences in the name of JV 44 Redwulf- Squadron to his relatives, friends and Squatmates. Donalds last words
at June 16th 2004 for us Redwulfs was "always fligh high and fast", remember this always Tony, one day we will meet you again.

Klaus

#74: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: [MPG]BoNoBo PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:58 am
    ----
i cant describe how i feel @ this moment in time this news has come as a shock to the system to say the least.
i wish Drakens family the very best for he will be missed for sure.

i remember flying with him and a lot of shadow squad back in the day funs times that will never be forgotten

~S~ Shadows_Draken

FSM_Supertoffee

Last edited by [MPG]BoNoBo on Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total

#75: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: MechyLocation: Philly PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:51 am
    ----
~S~ I didn't know Tony, but you know what, it really doesn't matter. I have always felt that the flight sim community was always one of the tightest, closeknit groups of any gamers on the internet. There are alot of men who fly this silly game to escape the rigors of everyday life, be it work, the wife, or some kind of sickness. With all the nonsense going on around you in your everyday life, you always seem to find some time to spend with total strangers, and even though you have never met these people, you somehow become close. You build a trust, that in everyday life is so hard to find, but yet somehow we find it here. So, even though I have never met Tony, we share the same bond that brings us all here. I would like to think that the time Tony spent flying in a virtual world, with some people he had never met, made his life just alitte better.
My condolences to his family and for one last time ~S~ Shadows_Draken.

Mechy

-> Officer's Club