M8 AGS rear view needed
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: M8 AGS rear view needed Author: Hellfish6Location: Orlando PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:33 pm
    ----
Thanks for the info. I don't suppose there's a way to see the interior? I've got a drawing of the autoloader and a bit of the internal layout, but pics would always help.

I hope to get up to Aberdeen sometime this summer.

#17: Re: M8 AGS rear view needed Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:09 pm
    ----
- Hellfish6
Thanks for the info. I don't suppose there's a way to see the interior? I've got a drawing of the autoloader and a bit of the internal layout, but pics would always help.

I hope to get up to Aberdeen sometime this summer.
Well if you've lurked here much (I don't recognize your name :-() you know the process to get a Bob Smart Tour. Contact me via email well in advance so we can make sure I'm available. I tend to be there once or twice a month depending on what tours are scheduled. There are a few areas that aren't right at the museum including inside the warehouse that have some great exhibits (The cut open T-34/76 in the warehouse is a favorite of mine) The XM-8 is sitting outside the warehouse with the M-6 Heavy tank sitting nearby.

I don't know about getting pictures inside. I can ask the staff, they are usually reasonable. Ask Neil about his recent visit with the Starship Smile

#18: Re: M8 AGS rear view needed Author: Hellfish6Location: Orlando PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:21 pm
    ----
No, I'm pretty new to this forum though I used to hang around at the old forum from time to time.

Thanks for the offer - I'll contact you when I know I can be in the area. Smile

#19: Re: M8 AGS rear view needed Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:23 pm
    ----
- bsmart

I don't know about getting pictures inside. I can ask the staff, they are usually reasonable. Ask Neil about his recent visit with the Starship Smile

The real question is what was it that had a visit with me while I was climbing into that thing!

Neil

#20: Re: M8 AGS rear view needed Author: Hellfish6Location: Orlando PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:44 pm
    ----
Tetanus? Smile

-> AFV News Discussion Board