Why the M113 is passing into the history books...
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Why the M113 is passing into the history books... Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:53 pm
    ----
Hi Folks.

Found this photo in the morining paper. Though I would post it here as an example of why I kept saying the M113 is begaining to pass into the history books. Sad

Vehicle is from the Midland (NM? or could it be TX, article doesn't say) Sheriff's office. It was supporting the Hobbs NM police in a stand off with a gun man which lasted 25 hours. The PD was able to arrest the subject without harm. Confused

Spot Report!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

Last edited by Roy_A_Lingle on Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Why the M113 is passing into the history books... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:01 pm
    ----
Infidel! Thou art misguided and have lost thy way, Sgt. Lingle....the Generalissimo has produced yet another, newer, screed wherein M113 instrumentality will consign your assessment to the bin of "announcements of premature deaths". Rolling Eyes

www.geocities.com/usar...pecops.htm

(A good dose of Pepto-Bismol is advised before reading....and a couple of doubles of Jack Daniels)

#3: Re: Why the M113 is passing into the history books... Author: David_ReasonerLocation: South Central Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:07 pm
    ----
Pass into the history books???!!!! The "GREATEST AFV EVER"??? Surely not!

David

#4: Re: Why the M113 is passing into the history books... Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:18 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

A good dose of Pepto-Bismol is advised before reading....and a couple of doubles of Jack Daniels

That sounds good to me!

Sgt, Scouts Out!

-> AFV News Discussion Board