How to...
-> Officer's Club

#1: How to... Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:28 pm
    ----
When I log onto Com-Central, I dont want to be logged on, how do I change that

#2: Re: How to... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:34 pm
    ----
I take it you want to remani hidden so no-one see's you logged on?

My account/My Preferences/Show my online status...

#3: Re: How to... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:53 pm
    ----
Or, if you want to actully log out, goto the left hand menu and hit the 'logout' option in the "User Info" box.

#4: Re: How to... Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:54 pm
    ----
No. When i click on www.com-central.net, it automaticly logs on...I dont want this

#5: Re: How to... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:01 pm
    ----
- RAF92_BattleHawk
No. When i click on www.com-central.net, it automaticly logs on...I dont want this

Then don't logon, or clear cookies when you leave.

#6: Re: How to... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:29 am
    ----
All good and workable solutions...

But Doug is right, clear your cookies when you leave... Wink

#7: Re: How to... Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:45 am
    ----
Cookies?

#8: Re: How to... Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:54 am
    ----
In the jar on top of the fridge.

#9: Re: How to... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:59 am
    ----
LOL Dakota...

BattleHawk...if you use IE....

tools/internet options/delete cookies

Cookie files are small files that store information about the site you visit including automatic log in... Wink

#10: Re: How to... Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:09 am
    ----
Hi Folks!

I am one of new treadheads here and I have noticed that if I don't click on a "Log Off" button before I leave, that when I return, I am still logged onto the site. Even if it is the next day or from a different computer.

Sgt, Scouts Out!

#11: Re: How to... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:25 am
    ----
Hi Roy and yep, that's how it's suppose to be... Wink

Lazy old fellas like me like it easy, so I don't have to 'login' each time..

#12: Re: How to... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:30 am
    ----
I heard rumours you wuz easy on the Ridge!
Razz

-> Officer's Club