Now I'd like to have this Chrysler in my driveway!
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Now I'd like to have this Chrysler in my driveway! Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:39 pm
    ----
[img][/img]
I don't know what I rather be if this were mine, the driver or the TC.

#2: Re: Now I'd like to have this Chrysler in my driveway! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:46 pm
    ----
Shouldn't have a problem getting a parking space....lol

#3: Re: Now I'd like to have this Chrysler in my driveway! Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:27 pm
    ----
I would prefer to travel in a bit more comfort

Cool

And in something a bit more affordable - the Ukhtysh ZVM-2410. Aimed at the hunting market apparently!

#4: Re: Now I'd like to have this Chrysler in my driveway! Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:29 pm
    ----
Or if you'd prefer style....

#5: Re: Now I'd like to have this Chrysler in my driveway! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:49 pm
    ----
ROFL Jim..now that's some classy rides...lol

#6: Re: Now I'd like to have this Chrysler in my driveway! Author: Chris_CLocation: WV, USA PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:15 am
    ----
I'd definitely prefer that to most of Chrysler's other products. Wink

#7: Re: Now I'd like to have this Chrysler in my driveway! Author: JinxLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:44 am
    ----
Can you get that with a Hemi?

#8: Re: Now I'd like to have this Chrysler in my driveway! Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:03 am
    ----
[img][/img]
Whoa there cowboy, there is nothing wrong with Dodge / Chrysler products. Granted that during the late 70's till the mid 80's they were basically junk (K cars esspecially). I have driven all three major American brands, plus German and Japanese, I have basically found that as long as you treat and maintain the car correctly, it is just fine. As for Dodge's, I have owned the following;
69 Polara (1st Car)
69 Coronet 440
80 Dodge PU (ex Fort Stewart car care center truck)
89 Daytona (Sweet!)
95 Neon Sport
98 Neon R/T
97 Dodge 1500 4X4 (current vehicle as seen)
My truck before this was a Gorgeous Chevy but it was not suitable for off-road use, (but I miss that truck). I have a Harley but I still like other makes as well.
Kind of like prefering tank over jets, or jeeps over Hummer's, its all in the eye of the beholder.

#9: Re: Now I'd like to have this Chrysler in my driveway! Author: Chris_CLocation: WV, USA PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:35 am
    ----
- SFC_Jeff_Button
its all in the eye of the beholder.
Very true. My eye just doesn't happily behold anything that Chrysler makes these days...

#10: Re: Now I'd like to have this Chrysler in my driveway! Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:53 pm
    ----
[img][/img]
An Aviation Boatswain's Mate aboard the Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis maneuvers a specially painted tow tractor across the flight deck.
I guess if your in the Navy, this would be pretty cool, heck, I think its cool no matter who you are. American flag and street-rod scheme is a winning combination.

-> AFV News Discussion Board