What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY?
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:50 pm
    ----
~S~ All
With the influx into Com-Central I want to get a feel as to which is the dominant Sim here.
So lets here fm everyone, What sim do u fly?
What GroundPounder game do u play?
Is this still a flight simmer site or what lol.
I fly:
CFS1
CFS2
CFS3
IL2
IL2-FB-AEP-PF
EAW
FS98
FS2004.
I fly CFS2 99 1/2 % of the time.
I only play COD on Playstation
Let's hear it all.

Last edited by NS38th_Aristaeus on Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:57 pm
    ----
FS2004 is the only thing I fly these days, and 80% of the time in helicopters.

For guilty pleasure when the wife's not around, I crank up the volume and do some Battlefield Vietnam. It's totally unrealistic, but makes lots of "Boom" and the music is cool (Where else can you get digital "I fought the law (and the law won)"?....Bobby Fuller Four)

CFS3 is still on my computer, but not sure why.....

#3: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:07 pm
    ----
Cool

eeeerrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm..............lemme see what I all have stashed in here......................

cfs1..... for nostalgic reasons Crying or Very sad

cfs2........ have it and tons of stuff for it ..............parked somewhere, needs to be woken up again sometime.

cfs3..........well what shall I say, I have it and deleted it from my system, I think explanation is superfluos.

IL-2 fb+aep+pf merged v4.03.........for the occasional shoot the crap outta someone Laughing
fs9/fs2004.............. tinkering around with and doing a world tour with my friends here at Com-Central

Silent Hunter III........................... cause it gives a different perspective of things Wink

most time ( 80% ) I burn in fs9 tinkering around with making :
a) EZ-installers with updates for the aircraft we like to fly
b) scenery and environmental enhancements to have something more to look at than the stock MS stuff.

and the rest of the time I have left I lurke around here ! rotflmao !

fled

#4: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:09 pm
    ----
Where to start...lol

Forgotten battles+Aces expansion pack+Pacific fighters.
Pacific fighters (stand alone)

CFS1 (odd times)
CFS2 (hardly ever)
CFS3 (if I have my arm severely twisted)

Joint operations+Expansion pack+International conflict add on

Nascar 2003 seasons

Call of duty+United offensive
Call of duty 2

FS2004

Silent hunter III (if I can't find any paint to watch while it dries)

Hmmmm, what a sad dude, I must get out more...
Mr. Green

#5: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:32 pm
    ----
CFS1 when I'm bored.
CFS1 when I'm in a good mood.
CFS1 when I'm excited.
CFS1 when me m8's are flying.
CFS1 when they ain't.
CFS1 if it's a day with a "y" in it.

#6: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:47 pm
    ----
Cfs1 rarely
FS9 most every Sunday that I'm not doing honeydo things...lol!
Joint Operations (all 3 three) most week nights.

#7: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:53 pm
    ----
FS9 every sunday that I can
Joint OPS an Escalation
Nascar 2003 Season
Need for Speed Most wanted an underground 2
IL2 FB Pacific Fighters Merged
CFS Rarely
COD
COD 2
And I am planning on reinstalling Operation Flashpoint and getting the 2nd one when it comes out
Delta Force BlackHawk Down

The list keeps getting bigger now that i'm on DSL Smile

#8: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:02 pm
    ----
FS2004
IL2/PF/AEP
Nascar 2003
Joint Ops all 3 of em
Silent Hunter III
COD
COD2
Delta Force Black Hawk Down
The Sims.. sheep grooming edition

#9: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: SpostaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:18 am
    ----
Battlefield 2 most of the time.
Battlefield 2 Special Forces occasionally when its not crashing to desktop.
COD2 and IL2 FB+PF rarely.
But I must say the urge to fly and rip some wings is slowly returning.

#10: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:45 pm
    ----
FS9 regularly (Helos)
CF2 once in a blue moon

Silent Hunter III every now and then.

Any of you other guys with SH3 done the MP thing? I haven't but would like to try it.

#11: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:00 pm
    ----
Cool

Silent Hunter III every now and then.

Any of you other guys with SH3 done the MP thing? I haven't but would like to try it.

we've fiddled a bit online with it fr8ycat, alltough would be nice to have a "Wolfpack" scamming the high seas ! Laughing

fled
Wink

#12: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:31 pm
    ----
Cool Fled. Maybe I can hook up with you guys sometime.

#13: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:37 pm
    ----
FS2004 - Because I owe the Esteemed Fr8ycat some painted Floats!! And because it's just so daaarrrrn fun!

CFS3, Yes indeedy......I confess to not yet having had my fill of bouncing treetop-level SpitPest drivers from my loaded-fer-bear FW190!!!! Twisted Evil

BrickBreaker on my lil' blackberry-thingy...while I'm sitting in airports or taxiing around in the plane or riding the rental car or long-term-parking bus.....high score is up to 11,485, level 23, beat that, baybee!!

#14: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: Hangman PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:02 pm
    ----
Need for Speed Most Wanted - getting close to beating the game, have not played it online

NASCAR 2003 on occasion

FS2004 on Occasion

Wings Over VietNam a little

Tiger Woods 2006 on Saturday & Sunday Monring while I drink my coffee

F.E.A.R. (Great game, scares the crap outta me) once in awhile

thats it for me for the most part...I have a couple of racing demos I'm still dabbling with to see which one I want, having a hard time deciding between Race Driver3, RFactor, and GTR..all good in their own right but not sure which one I like the best.

#15: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:55 pm
    ----
number 1 on my list is FS9 , but ever since getting battlefield 2 I find myself playing it strictly online 95% of the time.

I finished call of duty 2 single player and it was awesome but for online I must admit BF2 kicks the hell out of COD2......(although BF2 is getting worse with the influx of nosepickin' punks who have no concept of teamwork) Confused

CFS3 is still installed but its tough to stay in there for any length of time without any of my stymates.

just for the sake of it Ill list off a few cool games that I have but do not play anymore.....

IL2/FB/PF series
COD with expans.
medal of honour
brothers in arms
shellshock, Nam 67
Rome, total war
starcraft...(was at one time virtually unbeatable)
the entire half-life/counterstrike series
AOE 2 /expan.

-> Officer's Club