another plain qiuz
-> Officer's Club

#1: another plain qiuz Author: Jeffrey_ButtonLocation: Killeen,Tx PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:43 am
    ----

Can you guess what tipe of plain this is?

#2: Re: another plain qiuz Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:08 am
    ----
It's the not-so-rare F-4k3 aircraft. Designed entirely by computers and the mind of a fairly decent Photoshopper, it sports an out of line third cockpit, causing reflections off the cockpit that do not match up with the two foward canopies. Also, when viewed closer, or at higher resolutions, you will notice that the joint between the second and third canopy is sloppy. Because of this, not very many of this specific aircraft were produced.

Mr. Green Bring on the next one!

#3: Re: another plain qiuz Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:10 am
    ----
I tried explaining to Jeffrey that this was a "photoshopped" plane. He was convinced it was real. I even found one that had 5 or 6 cockpits, looked like a bus!

#4: Re: another plain qiuz Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:08 am
    ----
LMFAO! ok.. I didn't post an answer because I thought it was a silly simple plane.. Didn't even notice the third seat painted in! sheesh.. Mr. Observant.

#5: Re: another plain qiuz Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:55 pm
    ----
Actually that's an F-14 Tomcat with an extra canopy added in using photoshop. The plane was the same type used in the movie Top Gun.

#6: Re: another plain qiuz Author: Jeffrey_ButtonLocation: Killeen,Tx PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:53 am
    ----
[img][/img]
If you think 3 cockpits is good, then 6 is GREAT!!!

#7: Re: another plain qiuz Author: {5thRangers}Sutherland PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:56 am
    ----
Think of how many things the pilot wouldnt have to do!

#8: Re: another plain qiuz Author: Hangman PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:59 pm
    ----
well with 6 people he wouldn't have to do much at all now would he??..lol..geesss you's have a man for everything..

-> Officer's Club