Firepower
-> CFS3

#1: Firepower Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:29 pm
    ----
I'm getting fed up with my squad never playing IL2 and I wanna fly some b-17's.So. Anyone know where i can get my self a bootleg copy of Firepower. thanks

#2: Re: Firepower Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:15 am
    ----
Not too likely Battlehawk,....leastwise I hope not out in publik on the boards here, you know? Illegal copies bein' unkosher and whatnot....

From what I've heard it's well worth the money. It's still available from the publisher I believe.

#3: Re: Firepower Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:38 pm
    ----
Hey Battlehawk,

You can find yourself a nice B-17 on Avhistory. You can find hundreds of planes online. Suit yourself.

#4: Re: Firepower Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:11 pm
    ----
Why is it, and correct me if I am crazy, that the firepower add-on is close to $100?? The original game didn't even cost near that much. How much does this addition really add?

#5: Re: Firepower Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:43 pm
    ----
True, Hunt, I'm looking online and yes...it ranges from 30 to 90 dollars. It could be since its a rare item now. But I thought there was pack recently released for cheap that included Strike Fighters, Il-2 campaigns, and Firepower for relatively cheap.

-> CFS3