Another milestone in life reached
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Another milestone in life reached Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:32 am
    ----
Congrats Grandpa...don't worry...

I'm a sixteen year old uncle of a five year old niece..if that makes you feel any younger....

#17: Re: Another milestone in life reached Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:38 am
    ----
I heard that crack Hangy...lol

Sly, hit 'em with your cane!...lol

BTW, I'm a grandpa x 7....:wink:

#18: Re: Another milestone in life reached Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:40 pm
    ----
My grandaugther is 3 1/2 years old and calls me Paw Paw...another southern slang thing...lol! And yes we are a bunch of old foggies here but have minds like young'ns or at least I do! Can't say for the rest of the grandparents here but the body feel way behind a lot of years ago Laughing . Congrats Sly and may many more come your way.

#19: Re: Another milestone in life reached Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:13 am
    ----
-S-

Congrads Sly....another wee one on the planet..gramps, grandpaw..??...how about " old fart "...thats what I am called now..lol...one of my childhood friends became a grandmother latley....how the time flys.....................

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#20: Re: Another milestone in life reached Author: Graybeard PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:43 pm
    ----
Congrats sly,......enjoy the young one, just think, a flying partner, lol, I have 14 grandkids,m all precious. all call me papa...enjoy

#21: Re: Another milestone in life reached Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:56 pm
    ----
Thanx for all the nice comments guys

Looks like I am not alone lol.. so all you young pups give us a break huh

Respect Wink

Sly

#22: Re: Another milestone in life reached Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:45 pm
    ----
Young PUPS? I'm old enough to be a grandpa too, though My son doesn't have one of his own yet, my step-son from my first marrage is over 30, and I don't know if he has kids yet. This is a great bunch of OB's too. You know there is a group of CFS flyers that call them selves the Distinguished Order of Flying Old B@$!@*)s, and they require you to be over 30 to be a senior member. Those they call SOB's. I are one of those. LOL Geritol, canes and walkers are the uniform of the day there.

-> Officer's Club