ballisic research?
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: ballisic research? Author: J.Tainton PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:33 am
    ----

#2: Re: ballisic research? Author: Jeffrey_ButtonLocation: Killeen,Tx PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:42 am
    ----
This was when and where?, I'm guessing Russia?

#3: Re: ballisic research? Author: Andrei PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:47 am
    ----
It is a movie Smile An awesome movie by the way.

#4: Re: ballisic research? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:05 pm
    ----
This is just the sort of porcine abuse and a blatant attempt by them Russki's to horn in on the good name of der Wild Sau's! Not only do we plan to answer with a punishing offensive and a whole mess of wunderwaffen, but we've already notified our attorneys. Evil or Very Mad

I'm just glad I saw this first and was able to report it....there's no telling what JG300-Stoopy might have done had he stumbled onto this unawares (it makes my tail curl just thinkin' about it...). Shocked

#5: Re: ballisic research? Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:12 pm
    ----
I suspect this was part of the early research for the Sputnik program

#6: Re: ballisic research? Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:33 pm
    ----
That must have been....

ONE PI**ED OFF PORKER!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It sure puts a new meaning into the saying.....

"WHEN PIGS FLY!!!"

Mr. Green

#7: Re: ballisic research? Author: David_ReasonerLocation: South Central Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:00 pm
    ----
At least he appears to have been properly "lubricated" for his flight. Why the tanker helmets for the "ground crew"? Protection against falling pigs?

David

#8: Re: ballisic research? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:12 pm
    ----
Shocked

WOW !
isn't that "live" footage from the muppetshow item "Pig's in Space" ?? Laughing

Well glad that he didn't came out as a roasted piggie ! Laughing

fled
Laughing

#9: Re: ballisic research? Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:49 pm
    ----
This was actually an attempt to increase fertilizer production for collective farms but the vodka intake cost more then the fertilizer output and so the program was cancelled Rolling Eyes

Jeff Lewis

#10: Re: ballisic research? Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:00 pm
    ----
"Why the tanker helmets for the "ground crew"? "

That's the armor content

#11: Re: ballisic research? Author: Andrei PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:44 pm
    ----
---At least he appears to have been properly "lubricated" for his flight. Why the tanker helmets for the "ground crew"? Protection against falling pigs?

Not to harm ears of close shot )))

#12: Re: ballisic research? Author: Andrei PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:53 pm
    ----

#13: Re: ballisic research? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:46 pm
    ----
- Dontos
That must have been....

ONE PI**ED OFF PORKER!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It sure puts a new meaning into the saying.....

"WHEN PIGS FLY!!!"

Mr. Green

Laugh while you can, running dog lackey of the imperialist tools! Our superior Soviet science would bury you....if we hadn't a' gone broke....

#14: Re: ballisic research? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:01 am
    ----
Well, well, well!!

I am shocked - shocked, I tell you - and saddened, and outraged - yes, outraged, I say again, at this hideous attempt to tenderize, moisturize, pressurize and otherwise corrupt a young, flavorful and tender young member of our squadron!!!

This appears to be a private outtake from a competing squadron, taken shortly after one of our past squad matches, wherein a hapless yet defiant swine brother was caught behind enemy lines and used as a mere plaything by the enemy! I suspect it may actually be our own JG300-Holmes who was last seen heading back over enemy lines in his faithful Bf109 in the IL2 Sturmovich combat sim.....the period and enemy uniforms tend to confirm it. Thank you, J.Tainton, for bravely endangering yourself to secure this sensitive bit of classified film from the "other side" for us....good intel!

But this does nothing to decrease our morale or fighting spirit! If anything, it shows any Wilde Sau can survive the most cruel and unusual tortures, the typical scowl on his face shows he's not even phased one bit by this, and the mud-smeared faces of the Russkie grunts show he put up one helluva good fight once they had the courage to let him out...he messed 'em up good, way to go little bro, SUUUU-WEEEEE!!!!

Migod, they even de-tusked the little fella before committing this most heinous act...how cold and heartless is that, I ask ya??!! I mean, c'mon!!!

Hmmmm....on the other hand though.....free booze and cannon-assist takeoff, sweet deal there .....tell ya what, this could make one HECK of a great recruiting film for our group! Anyone grabbed the rights to the screenplay yet???

As for the dumb lil' monkey.....hey, war is hell......FIRE WHEN READY!!!!!!
(I'd push the button myself, but....D'oh!!! No opposable thumbs!!!!)

Mr. Green

#15: Re: ballisic research? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:40 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy

This appears to be a private outtake from a competing squadron, taken shortly after one of our past squad matches, wherein a hapless yet defiant swine brother was caught behind enemy lines and used as a mere plaything by the enemy! I suspect it may actually be our own JG300-Holmes who was last seen heading back over enemy lines in his faithful Bf109 in the IL2 Sturmovich combat sim.....the period and enemy uniforms tend to confirm it.
But this does nothing to decrease our morale or fighting spirit! If anything, it shows any Wilde Sau can survive the most cruel and unusual tortures, the typical scowl on his face shows he's not even phased one bit by this, and the mud-smeared faces of the Russkie grunts show he put up one helluva good fight once they had the courage to let him out...he messed 'em up good, way to go little bro, SUUUU-WEEEEE!!!!

Tha's right, Boss Hawg...and I bet the lil' fella didn't talk, either. Didn't tell 'em nothing!

-> AFV News Discussion Board