ballisic research?
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: ballisic research? Author: Russ_Buchan PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:34 am
    ----
Comrade Kibby seems to have found a photograph of one of the early experiments by Comrade Lysenko, whose very valid work on the Spadefoot toad was derided as specious by the ignorant Capitalist pigs.

My main purpose in this message is to congratulate you all on your comradely spirit of rivalry, and incidentally to enquire as to just where I might secure a supply of that most seemingly-efficaceious pig-aneasthetic (for strictly scientific purposes, yes?).

To paraphrase Comrade Georgi Orwellich, "All pigs are equal, but some pigs are more equal than others!"

Roos

#17: Re: ballisic research? Author: Andrei PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:13 am
    ----
---I am shocked - shocked, I tell you - and saddened, and outraged - yes, outraged, I say again, at this hideous attempt to tenderize, moisturize, pressurize and otherwise corrupt a young, flavorful and tender young member of our squadron!!!

I suppose many pigs will acept the glory to become space-pigs Smile

#18: Re: ballisic research? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:53 am
    ----
Stoopy wrote
I am shocked - shocked, I tell you - and saddened, and outraged - yes, outraged, I say again, at this hideous attempt to tenderize, moisturize, pressurize and otherwise corrupt a young, flavorful and tender young member of our squadron!!!

Andrei wrote
I suppose many pigs will acept the glory to become space-pigs Smile

To me it looks a better proposal for Porky to become a space conqueror rather than a BBQ piglet Laughing

fled
Laughing

#19: Re: ballisic research? Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:45 pm
    ----
"To me it looks a better proposal for Porky to become a space conqueror rather than a BBQ piglet "

No pig can aspire to a higher calling than to become really good BBQ

I regret that he had but one life to give to the Q

#20: Re: ballisic research? Author: Russ_Buchan PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:23 am
    ----
Comrades!

Comrade Doug Kibski has found some most remarkable pictures of Comrade Professor Lysenko's work.

While reviled in the West for his dreadful Spadefoot toad works, where much of his research was later found to be 'spurious', if one subscribes to the the West's paranoia regarding Glorious Soviet Union's embrace of all things scientific and modern, Comrade Prof. Lysenko's flying pig experiment was a total success, as documented in all the reports.

The downfall, credibility-wise, in this particular experiment's documentabilty lies, we are told, with a faulty restrain vest, coupled with a critical cinematographic difficulty. Shortly after the initial feasibility test, it was found that the cinematographer suffered a sudden bout of what was described at the time as "Criminal Lack of Seriousness".

Shortly after this photograph was made, the creature took off for parts unknown.

Unverified reports from Frontal units complaining of serious falls of mysteriously-stinking bird droppings were supressed.

The cameraman was comfortably housed in a State-run Rest Home until his untimely demise a week later.

I am not very surprised that Comerade Kibski was able to access this image, given his contacts.

Russ Buchan

#21: Re: ballisic research? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:26 am
    ----
- Russ_Buchan
I am not very surprised that Comerade Kibski was able to access this image, given his contacts.

Russ Buchan

Yo!...I had my main man, Agente Laranja infiltrated to get those. He's my best agent, errrr....agente.

-> AFV News Discussion Board