Quiz question...(and I don't know the answer either....)
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Quiz question...(and I don't know the answer either....) Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:32 pm
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner
- Dontos
AHHH. Okay.

Its reversed, thats why it didn't click. Cool

Even I'll admit it looks kinda wierd with the turret reversed like that... Not quite clear which way is forward!

Neil

SEE!!!!! I TOLD YOU !!!

....Your Honor, the Defense rests....! Mr. Green

#17: Re: Quiz question...(and I don't know the answer either....) Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:01 pm
    ----
- Dontos
- Neil_Baumgardner
- Dontos
AHHH. Okay.

Even I'll admit it looks kinda wierd with the turret reversed like that... Not quite clear which way is forward!

Neil

SEE!!!!! I TOLD YOU !!!

....Your Honor, the Defense rests....! mrgreen
NAH, He's just a young civilian amateur. You sir are supposed to be a seasoned armor NCO!!

Of course he doesn't know which way is forward. He has never had a well trained professional NCO explain (during basic training) which way is forward!

#18: Re: Quiz question...(and I don't know the answer either....) Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:12 pm
    ----
- bsmart
- Dontos
- Neil_Baumgardner
- Dontos
AHHH. Okay.

Neil

SEE!!!!! I TOLD YOU !!!

NAH, He's just a young civilian amateur. You sir are supposed to be a seasoned armor NCO!!

Of course he doesn't know which way is forward. He has never had a well trained professional NCO explain (during basic training) which way is forward!

Rolling Eyes
Well gee Bob, Don't 'cha know, I'm now a 'has been'. Been Officially retired for 29 days..... Mr. Green

I guess I lost my 'touch' real quick,... huh? Wink

Thats my excuse,....and I'm sticking to it!!

#19: Re: Quiz question...(and I don't know the answer either....) Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:26 pm
    ----
- Dontos
- bsmart
- Dontos
- Neil_Baumgardner
- Dontos
AHHH. Okay.

Neil

SEE!!!!! I TOLD YOU !!!

roll
Well gee Bob, Don't 'cha know, I'm now a 'has been'. Been Officially retired for 29 days..... mrgreen

I guess I lost my 'touch' real quick,... huh? wink

Thats my excuse,....and I'm sticking to it!!
Lets see

ex Air Force NCO - In for 9 years, 3 months. Out for 25 years, 6 months
retired Army NCO - In for 20 years, out for 29 DAYS.

Are you suggesting that the Air Force instills a superior, longer lasting professional spirit in their NCOs?? Smile

#20: Re: Quiz question...(and I don't know the answer either....) Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:33 pm
    ----
Naw, nothing like that,...

Perhaps your 'superior abilities' are a direct result of all your years of hanging out at APG? That is an Army Post right? Mr. Green

#21: Re: Quiz question...(and I don't know the answer either....) Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:41 pm
    ----
Well I new the front from the back before I went there.

(He resists making snide comment about the Drill Instructor scandel at APG a few years ago and how they taught the front from the back)

I think you have been properly chastised and can resume your role as a fully retired treadhead.

-> AFV News Discussion Board