Captions?
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Captions? Author: JinxLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:53 am
    ----

#2: Re: Captions? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:14 am
    ----
"Mine clearance unit....DEPLOY!"

#3: Re: Captions? Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:40 am
    ----
Members of the Bolshoi Ballet participating in their annual Army Reserve Drill.

#4: Re: Captions? Author: JinxLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:19 am
    ----
I was thinking along the lines of: "Damn it, Yuri, didn't I tell you *not* to eat those cabbage rolls for lunch?????"

#5: Re: Captions? Author: DirkLocation: South Africa PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:14 am
    ----
Free Blackberries at base camp , let's get outta here

#6: Re: Captions? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:50 am
    ----
Last one off the tank is the "messgirl" for the next month.

#7: Re: Captions? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:39 pm
    ----
- Jinx
I was thinking along the lines of: "Damn it, Yuri, didn't I tell you *not* to eat those cabbage rolls for lunch?????"

LMAO Jinx, that's what I thought too...lol

#8: Re: Captions? Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:35 pm
    ----
"Following a series of landing injuries, the prototype close-in infantry defense projection system was dropped in favor of simple screening smoke grenades. Reloads for the projectors were also a problem, as they were heavy and needed to be fed periodically."

#9: Re: Captions? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:11 pm
    ----
- C_Sherman
" Reloads for the projectors were also a problem, as they were heavy and needed to be fed periodically."

...not to mention leaving behind a toxic residue when they discharge....

#10: Re: Captions? Author: JinxLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:44 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
- Jinx

LMAO Jinx, that's what I thought too...lol

Yeah, the NBC system only protects against chemical attacks from the outside.....

#11: Re: Captions? Author: mike_Duplessis PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:22 am
    ----
An early version of active anti-missile barrier defence.

#12: Re: Captions? Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:48 am
    ----
Hi Folks!

Being Infantry, which generaly don't like armored things, I would think they are saying:

Let's get OFF these ATGM magnets!

Sgt, Scouts Out! Smile

#13: Re: Captions? Author: Cloudy PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:22 am
    ----
"Tank desant infantry make Soviet face-first snow angels for visiting Politburo official"

-> AFV News Discussion Board