Here's hoping, Dragon and Trumpeter...
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Here's hoping, Dragon and Trumpeter... Author: geoffsteer PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:50 pm
    ----
Hi Guys-
I am hoping Trumpeter releases the length of track included in their BR-52 separately as an accessorie kit. Another happy day dream would be seeing Dragon re-release their rail road stuff. I'd be particularly happy to see Dragon re-release their rail way track sets. Seriously, I have a number of railway projects on the go that need rails! Trumpeter are pretty good at giving us modellers what we want, I hope they realize that anyone who wants to put something behind their BR-52 will have to look elsewhere for the tracks! My hope here is that if enough of us show an interest in seeing any of the above, it may just happen as companies do pay attention to what is said here and on other forums.
On a separate note, just one of modellings many small mysteries, perhaps of no great consequence except it does leave me puzzled; did Dragon ever have it in mind to release a German locomotive? I cannot see Dragon doing railway cars with no thought to providing something to pull 'em.
Thanks for listening-
Geoff Steer [;-{/)

#2: Re: Here's hoping, Dragon and Trumpeter... Author: Jim_Coles PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:34 am
    ----
Geoff, did you check out your local model railway shop for "build-your-own" bits in the applicable scale? I used HO rails, ties and spikes to make a base for my 1/72 K5 railway gun.

-> AFV News Discussion Board