Firing Up FS9 Again
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> FS2004

#16: Re: Firing Up FS9 Again Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:57 am
    ----
Nice job Stoopy!!!

#17: Re: Firing Up FS9 Again Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:22 pm
    ----
OOOooooooo!!!! I like.

#18: Re: Firing Up FS9 Again Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:59 pm
    ----
Thanks. Made it within my 2-hour window too (sometimes it's fun to challenge yourself, you know?). That included half an hour of sitting on the couch watching TV with the wife before I thought to crank up the laptop and go ahead and do it....

Not done anyway...need to do the usual touch-ups (see logo on cowl, chopped at the top) and match the color better, and get that pinstripe around the pilot door aligned better.

Hmmm......hey the Border Patrol doesn't use a float version do they???

#19: Re: Firing Up FS9 Again Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:20 pm
    ----
Looks good.

#20: Re: Firing Up FS9 Again Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:09 pm
    ----
I was just looking close, and it looks like that pin stripe is red. I also noticed the main rotor is lt gray with red tips. Everything else on yours looks the same. I also noticed the antenna behind the fuselage that our model doesn't have that is white. I would call that artistic licence when things change slightly, or to fit the creators tastes.

-> FS2004