Please welcome our new member!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Please welcome our new member! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:43 am
    ----
SUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On behalf of the esteemed members of the JG300 Wilde Sau Gruppe, it gives me great pleasure to introduce the newest sharp-tusked member of our swinely sty! Please give a big warm muddy welcome to: JG300-Hunt!!!

JG300-Hunt, previously known as Hunt96 (Hunt69 here at ComC recently) has succesfully passed his 'trial by fire' in a couple of very full team dogfights where he definitely showed he has what it takes to put the Fear of th'Pig into his opponents, and also aced his flight eval in the presence of JG300-EXOS and myself - he absolutely greases that Bf109 onto the runway and shows tons of class!

JG300-Hunt, you are officially requested to report for duty to JG300-Ascout's wing. Your tail number will be "4C" and as of this moment you are entitled to all the honors and benefits of our vaunted gruppe...which means, keep an eye on your footlocker!

S! and welcome to the Pigsty, JG300-Hunt!

Last edited by JG300-Stoopy on Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Please welcome our new member! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:55 am
    ----
...and Ascout is mighty pleased to have him! Ascout better also get a new joystick and some calibration accomplished because right turns are kinda' necessary even in an airshow! Sorry I couldn't stick around, but CFS3 was unflyable for me in present condition (I've been compensating in FS9 for compromised rudder/aileron authority, but you don't get to pick your turns and roll requirements in combat...I went in twice just from lack of stick control...).

At least my game still loads and I figured out how to change views again (after getting shot down while in spot view upon entry )

Remind me of the command for "flaps", again....

Jeez, been a long time....

#3: Re: Please welcome our new member! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:03 am
    ----
GEEZ I forgot to mention that- it was a real highlight to see you enter the room, ol' buddy!

I've had similar problems with my joystick - I notice when it happens when the computer is cold, a power-off and reboot, with throttle all the way down, seems to fix it. Flaps....F for down, V for up, heheh I get 'em mixed up too!

#4: Re: Please welcome our new member! Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:17 am
    ----
Now c'mon... we look like a bunch of old guys trying to figure out the joystick here...

I say :figure it out, or buy a new one, dmanit

Hehe... sorry, I'm drunk, and awaiting hopelessly for a swine to show up in CFS3, of FS for that matter.

Cheers!

And welcome to Hunt. I wish we could have had a dogfight earlier, and I guess time will come. I'm sure I'd have a few things to show you that you don't know about yet, and I'm sure that the opposite is true.

#5: Re: Please welcome our new member! Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:33 am
    ----
Congratulations Hunt. You joined a great bunch of guys.
Stop into any IMS game we will be happy to give you a "warm" welcome!

#6: Re: Please welcome our new member! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:13 am
    ----
Congratulations Hunt!!

Welcome to the dark side !!! Twisted Evil

You'll have a lot of fun flying with this outfit Laughing

fled
Wink

#7: Re: Please welcome our new member! Author: JG300-Cobra PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:29 am
    ----
Welcome JG300-Hunt.

Good hunting!!!!!

#8: Re: Please welcome our new member! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:05 pm
    ----
Welcome JG300_Hunt!! Hey, what's that smell?...:D

#9: Re: Please welcome our new member! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:35 pm
    ----
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee

Congrats JG300_Hunt. Welcome to the 3rd Wing....
The trough is full of slop and the mud hole is just right. Sorry I missed your Qual.

#10: Re: Please welcome our new member! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:05 pm
    ----
Thank you to everyone for the warm smelly welcome! Eval was a close one for me, couldn't see the runway until it was 2 feet in front of me for some reason, but managed to squeak the one o nine in with some tender lovin care! Almost dropped her on Stoopy's head once too Smile

I've been flying CFS for a little while now online (years offline), and it was great to see the mighty JG300 back in action in one big room. I wish I was around in the hayday where squadrons ruled the skies and competed regularly. I'm glad I was able to help Stoopy and Exos dust off ye ol' checklist one more time.

I'm on quite a bit, and will do my best to represent my wing and squadron well. Perhaps one weekend we can schedule some flying time on CFS together. Would be an amazing sight. I will work on grabbing a copy of FS9 and IL when I get a chance.

Next round is on me, drink up!

#11: Re: Please welcome our new member! Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:57 pm
    ----
Welcome to the sty Hunt,the first bowl of strawberrys is free and the mud is always... muddy

#12: Re: Please welcome our new member! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:13 am
    ----
Heya Hunt and welcome.......been some time now since we had any new smells roun' these parts.....all I can tell ya is make yerself at home,,,,very glad to have ya'....I look forward to flying with ya' real soon

....if I may make one suggestion though that may not have mentioned to you .......stay the hell outa Exos corner of the sty,,,,he buries molsons in his wallow to root up when times get dry........and of course he is very protective of them......most new recruits stray over to that corner lured by the smell of smoked meat but I must warn ya'..........it is a mistake you wont make twice..... Shocked

seriously though,,,,glad to meet you Hunt and welcome.....

#13: Re: Please welcome our new member! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:32 pm
    ----
~S~

More pig to fry!!!

#14: Re: Please welcome our new member! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:01 pm
    ----
Thanks for the welcome Hoppa - I will try not to stray too far into Exos's corner of the Sty.. but if he is hiding Molson, no telling what will happen when he gets up to stretch his legs!

#15: Re: Please welcome our new member! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:50 am
    ----
ahem........first off. Moser!,,,,what the hell man,,,,,you should know better than too use the words , pig and ..."('shudder')"...fry. , in the same sentence here in these domains.......we were simply announcing and welcoming a helluva pilot to they sty and you start talking about BBQ's ....for shame Moser,,,,,,shame!!!!!!
We all know you heathens out there enjoy the odd pork chop with a little applesauce ,,or a nice ham with pineapple rings and scalloped potatoes......sheesh,,,whats next,,,,pork roast with some fartha beans and a nice chianti.......heathens I tell ya.........

I think for that one the 92nd better drop IL2 and returneth to CFS3,,,have us a little talk...........you know,,,,and burn your spits to the ground......

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum