Flight Simmer's Civil Rights Violated! Crisis at "Pig Sty"..
-> Officer's Club

#1: Flight Simmer's Civil Rights Violated! Crisis at "Pig Sty".. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:08 pm
    ----
Acting on a questionable tip from an unreliable source, authorities decended in a dawn raid with a bogus warrant on those fun-loving (but assiduously law-abidin') purveyors of "Private Reserve" and "Stoopy's Pickeled Pork Rinds", JG300 at their just-on-the-international-border location and base of operations, the "Pig Sty" distribution center. Claiming they were looking for an illicit brewery and pilflered Strawberries from a hijacked shipment, they used excessive force in gaining entry and bruised JG300-Stoopy, who tried to deny any wrongdoing and deny access to the loading dock. (He was led away crying about a "rush to justice" while dribbling a suspicious red juice down his chinny-chin-chin....)

JG300 legal representatives declined to make any formal statements, but off the record cited a likely defense based upon a lack of "probable cause".
From his cell at the Orcas I. jail, JG300-Stoopy, obviously shaken, could only comment "Man, if you think I was stinky before, you shoulda' been there when I found myself starin' down the muzzle of that 5" gun!"

Donations to the JG300 "Private Reserve" defense fund are being accepted by JG300-Ascout in USD, Euro's, Pesetas, Real's, Swiss Franc's, Thai Baht, Vietnamese Dong, whatever....

Remember it's your squads' rights you'll be protecting...if not challenged, there's no telling who might be next.... Shocked

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Flight Simmer's Civil Rights Violated! Crisis at "Pig St Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:36 pm
    ----
...in related news from the "Wut's all this, then?" department....

#3: Re: Flight Simmer's Civil Rights Violated! Crisis at "Pig St Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:52 pm
    ----
You know, while you can't actually land on this thing, it might make for a pretty good approximation in multiplay...
Oh, don't turn it too tight...it doesn't like that. Wink
Available free from FSShipyards....

www.fs-shipyards.org/

#4: Re: Flight Simmer's Civil Rights Violated! Crisis at "Pig Sty".. Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:12 pm
    ----
LOL, love it. nice ship

#5: Re: Flight Simmer's Civil Rights Violated! Crisis at "Pig Sty".. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:16 am
    ----
Hmmm Ascout, looks as if that 'flyin' ship was close to the CC hideout... Wink

#6: Re: Flight Simmer's Civil Rights Violated! Crisis at "Pig Sty".. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:20 am
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Hmmm Ascout, looks as if that 'flyin' ship was close to the CC hideout... Wink

In fact, it pulled right up to "Ascout's Dock" in full view of your beer and BBQ shack! Perfect fit, too!

#7: Re: Flight Simmer's Civil Rights Violated! Crisis at "Pig Sty".. Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:43 am
    ----
next time we mine the harbour!

#8: Re: Flight Simmer's Civil Rights Violated! Crisis at "Pig Sty".. Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:03 am
    ----
Just as I was getting comfortable in my little corner of the sty.. I should have known you guys were trouble makers.. sheesh. Someone owes me some more brew!

lol

#9: Re: Flight Simmer's Civil Rights Violated! Crisis at "Pig St Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:52 pm
    ----
Jack Booted thugs!

I tried ta warn ya. Man handled me they have on many occasions for doing nothin more than taking the "self" guided tour and sample taste.

Next there will be video cameras in every Sty. All cellphones and landlines will be monitored

Go to your windows, stick your snouts out and yell "Im as mad as hell and I aint gonna SSSUUUUEEEEE no more".

"Free Stoopy"...................down with man!

No Stoopy, no peace....No Stoopy, no peace.........................

#10: Re: Flight Simmer's Civil Rights Violated! Crisis at "Pig St Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:11 am
    ----
....not so loud, fr8ycat.....gaurds'll hear ya!!!!!

Besides, it's a pretty sweet deal in here.....big ol' food trough, all the swill I can eat, traded my shot-up parachute for a carton of smokes.....got the top bunk with a nice muddy mattress.....no damn phone ringin'......yeah, I could go for a few day's vacation in here! And I'm with a class of people I'm comfortable with....very much like my good ol' stymates I tell ya.....maybe not the classiest group but at least I know who I'm dealin with... Wink

'Course that don't mean you have to stop the care packages and contributions comin'.......help, help, I'm bein' repressed!!!!

-> Officer's Club