Fun stuf gents! lol
-> Call Of Duty

#1: Fun stuf gents! lol Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:41 pm
    ----
Steveo, Mustang, Ed, Hitman, and any other target that was in there! lol

I enjoyed them games guys! GG's!

S~ Combat

#2: Re: Fun stuf gents! lol Author: 401RCAF_SteveoLocation: Albuquerque PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:55 pm
    ----
Yep, same here some really fun games.

#3: Re: Fun stuf gents! lol Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:02 pm
    ----
which one of you bastids shot me in the ass?....comon speak up!!!

#4: Re: Fun stuf gents! lol Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:10 pm
    ----
Not me LOL!! Even if i did ill never tell Mr. Green Yes great game guys! Looking foward to more like it.

#5: Re: Fun stuf gents! lol Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:11 pm
    ----
LOL was lots of fun, stevo, you may want to change your signiture to [img]THE URL OF THE PICTURE[/img]

Hope to play again guys! Mr. Green

#6: Re: Fun stuf gents! lol Author: 401RCAF_SteveoLocation: Albuquerque PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:15 am
    ----
Thanks Mustang, been tring to figure that out for a few days.

#7: Re: Fun stuf gents! lol Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:00 pm
    ----
I just recently bought COD UO so I hope to be joining you guys soon!

#8: Re: Fun stuf gents! lol Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:07 pm
    ----
lol, not a problem stevo! Was a great game, hope to have many more! Cool

#9: Re: Fun stuf gents! lol Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:29 am
    ----
Speaking of it being fun, when are we going to do it again?!?!?! Mr. Green

#10: Re: Fun stuf gents! lol Author: 401RCAF_SteveoLocation: Albuquerque PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:36 am
    ----
We aught to shoot for Saturday. We haven't played in a few weeks & I am starting to get COD withdrawls.

#11: Re: Fun stuf gents! lol Author: Combat PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:47 pm
    ----
Post the time here guys! I have been busy as all hell lately and need to blow off a few rounds from that MG-34!

-> Call Of Duty