Steppin' out for a while....
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Steppin' out for a while.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:25 am
    ----
...to France. For work, don't be excited for me....

Gone about eight days...so stay out of my strawberries!

#2: Re: Steppin' out for a while.... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:40 am
    ----
O la la!!

La duece France !

Have a good trip Ascout and make shure not to get to close to the Tour de Eiffel Wink

fled

p.s. are you shure them strawbwerries wil last them eight days ?? Laughing

#3: Re: Steppin' out for a while.... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:16 pm
    ----
shelf life is not that long . I'll take care of them. Wink

You just go on your trip Cool

#4: Re: Steppin' out for a while.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:24 am
    ----
OK if my calculamations are right, we only got a coupla days left.....and a LOT of work to do. I've got the cherry tomatos, I think EXOS has the sesame seeds, and 1Bullet, if you've got the crazy glue, we should be good to go. We gotta start now though, because makin' 8 gallon's worth of "replacements" is gonna take a while, unless anyone has some other shortcuts?!

#5: Re: Steppin' out for a while.... Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:27 am
    ----
We could always blame the infiltrator - there was even photographic evidence of the act in progress with the guy paddling in!

#6: Re: Steppin' out for a while.... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:23 am
    ----
There ya go.... Kinda of a "Wag the Dog" thing.......

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum