One screen not doing it for you?
-> Hardware

#1: One screen not doing it for you? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:48 am
    ----
Matrox brings TripleHeadâ„¢
to workstation and gaming systems

Reading through all the guff, it would appear to be an advert but, nevertheless, I know some people will be interested and, as I'm the Hardware mod, I'm bringing it to your attention.

The site I got it from looks like it may be of interest to some of you as well.

#2: Re: One screen not doing it for you? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:21 am
    ----
TripleHead2Go uniquely allows customers in areas including Mechanical CAD, Visualization, Digital Content Creation and Animation to upgrade existing certified, mission-critical workstations to TripleHead™ displays to enable a Surround Design™ experience without opening the PC tower case or installing a new graphics solution. TripleHead2Go supports Microsoft® Windows® desktop at up to 3840x1024 resolution across three displays with full acceleration on all displays.

Matrox TripleHead2Go enables Surround Gamingâ„¢ by expanding supported 3D games across three displays. At launch, TripleHead2Go will have support for more than 150 popular games including id Software's Quake 4â„¢, UbiSoft's Brother's in Arms: Earned in Bloodâ„¢, Microsoft's Age of Empires IIIâ„¢, 10tacle studios AG's GTRâ„¢, Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight and many more. Matrox will regularly add more titles to a supported gaming list at www.matrox.com/graphic...lehead2go.

TripleHead2Go supports gaming at 3840x1024, 3072x768 and 2400x600 and 1920x480 resolutions. Frame rates will vary with resolution and will depend on the GPU in the system.

Nice find Shades!!

#3: Re: One screen not doing it for you? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:24 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Nice find Shades!!
Don't forget it when xMas bonus time comes around.
Razz

#4: Re: One screen not doing it for you? Author: RCAF_MadPup PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:57 pm
    ----
freakin sweet!!!! to bad they are estimating the price to be $300 and hard tellin on how much u are gonna spend on the monitors never the less the ol lady is just gonna have to get over it and settle for the crappy monitors i got now huh. just hope i dont have to sell her puter to get one of the monitors lmao

-> Hardware