What's on your car?
-> Officer's Club

#1: What's on your car? Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:58 pm
    ----

#2: Re: What's on your car? Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:00 pm
    ----
Sidenote: the most interesting one I have seen to date was TNANATA Black Trans Am with a pretty blonde driving

#3: Re: What's on your car? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:11 pm
    ----
No fancy license plate, but still a Virginia one like yours.....but mine's got a Hurst shifter and a Jack-In-The-Box antennae ball if those count?!

#4: Re: What's on your car? Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:07 am
    ----
Mine is kinda a sentimental plate Laughing ! Like yours it also is a Virginia tag with ILUVCJI <----the Mrs's initials on it Mr. Green . Where do you an Stoopy reside in this lovely state of Virginia? I live in the New River Valley community of Christiansburg which is 45 miles south of Roanoke near Virgina Tech and Radford University. That tag is on my Dakota, on my Accord I have MR FIXR which is as you can see is my alias Razz !

#5: Re: What's on your car? Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:42 am
    ----
Jack-in-the-Box? Wow , that is an old one! If in fact it is from the defunct fast-food restaraunt. (where I worked as a teenager) And the old T handle is COLD in the winter. Homey, I live here on the coast, well the bay is more accurate, in Hampton.

Anybody else got personal tags?

#6: Re: What's on your car? Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:06 am
    ----
- FF_StepChild
Jack-in-the-Box? Wow , that is an old one! If in fact it is from the defunct fast-food restaraunt. (where I worked as a teenager)

Defunct? I suspect they would be surprised to hear it. JIB is alive and well out West. Here in AZ, they seem to be on every second corner in the larger cities. And they still have the antenna balls...

C

#7: Re: What's on your car? Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:50 pm
    ----
Apologies to Purina, if they still own it...

weird.... dog chow, cat chow, people chow?

-> Officer's Club