Because...It's EXCITING!!!!!!!!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Because...It's EXCITING!!!!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:53 pm
    ----
I mean, ISN'T IT??!!!!

All the kewl stuff going on.....just for starters even, heck ya can't even begin to list all our blessings....

• The Com-Central Round-The-World-Flight has finally reached Shanghai, after leaving the South Pole some time ago (how'd they even GET there??) by going by way of Texas and Canuckistan, even!

• EXOS has now solo'ed and can terrorize the skies in a Cessna....though not yet legally! But he could if he wanted to! (Man I just thought of that scene in "North By Northwest"....)

• The AFV guys have the finest pictures of large-caliber treaded vehicles and more details on tow lug mounting positions than any other place on Al Gore's World-Wide-Web-Dealybob!

• The JG300 Wild Sau's are getting back to flying CFS3 and even have a new member! PLUS, some old members have shown up and there's a fresh picture of SHEEP to gawk over!!

• Kitform has a new latex over/undergarment (rumor has it) with adjustable openings and relaxed fit!!

• This FS2004 "Tips and Tricks" thing is pretty dang slickareenial too!

• Stoopy has a new forum where he can spout off and ramble on and on (somewhere else) about how absolutely gnarly and radical and groovy and awe-inspiring this PROPS FS9 Air Racing thing is..and even got visited upon by the PROPS race director "Freebird" hisself!

• Bushy and Ascout have not yet found the secret stash of mint-straberry-choco-chip cookies hidden behind and just slightly to the left of the "Suggestion Box" forum!!!

• There's a new download section entirely devoted to the great stuff by Milton Shupe and his fine staff...finally, all is right with the world!!

• Fled's FS9 Environment Pack collection is soooo....doggone..purrrrrttty!!!!

• Shades has been moderating the hardware forum for, like, a week or two now and still hasn't electrocuted anyone!

• Speaking of moderators, RM_bizkid has been promoted and just got a key to the Com-C refreshment cabinet....at least we think it's a key.... JG300_Deputy_Dale accidentally ate it a few weeks ago, we have to hose the, uhhh, mud off to make sure that's what it is.....

Now I ask ya's.....Is this a great place and an exciting time to be around, OR WHAT?!

Last edited by JG300-Stoopy on Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:20 pm; edited 4 times in total

#2: Re: Because...It's EXCITING!!!!!!!! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:59 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
I mean, ISN'T IT??!!!!

• The AFV guys have the more details on tow lug mounting positions than any other place on Al Gore's World-Wide-Web-Dealybob!

[/i]

...and we even take pictures. It's sad, really.... Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: Because...It's EXCITING!!!!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:14 pm
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey

...and we even take pictures. It's sad, really.... Rolling Eyes

Because....let's face it........no one else has the savvy, the foresight, or the guts to document stuff like that. For today's kids who become tomorrows armor fans....

Like the old "Budweiser Salutes..." commercials went:
"Here's to you, Mister Tank Tow Lug Picture-Taker-Poster guy!"

Yes, Here's to you....

#4: Re: Because...It's EXCITING!!!!!!!! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:41 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
• Shades has been moderating the hardware forum for, like, a week or two now and still hasn't electrocuted anyone!

I confess, I cheated.
I've been wearing kit's rubber knickers.
(And not necessarily to prevent electrocuting you lot. )

#5: Re: Because...It's EXCITING!!!!!!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:46 pm
    ----
- JG300_Stoopy
• Fled's FS9 Environment Pack collection is soooo....doggone..purrrrrttty!!!!

eeerrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................. please forgive this ignorant foreigner from the other side of the BIG pond as zhe english idiom is not me native one, I cooked it up, but I used a whole bunch of guinee piggie's to make it to taste Laughing

- JG300_Stoopy
• The Com-Central Round-The-World-Flight has finally reached Shanghai, after leaving the South Pole some time ago (how'd they even GET there??) by going by way of Texas and Canuckistan, even!

Well we all went with equipment by Polar bear express Ice plates.................... to be honest we all where glad when we could fire up them planes for a bit of heat, ............. also a few secretly stashed barrels of Taliskers single malt helped a bit to withstand the "freeze" for a wee bit Laughing

fled
Wink

#6: Re: Because...It's EXCITING!!!!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:32 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
Environment Pack collection is soooo....doggone..purrrrrttty!!!!

eeerrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................. please forgive this ignorant foreigner from the other side of the BIG pond as zhe english idiom is not me native one, I cooked it up, but I used a whole bunch of guinee piggie's to make it to taste Laughing

Ahh. Translation: It's very nice on the eyes. Like the flight sim equivalent of Halle Barrey or Ali Landry (try a google image search if that doesn't translate well either!). Good lookin' piece of work!

#7: Re: Because...It's EXCITING!!!!!!!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:52 pm
    ----
:wink:.... "Can you hear me now?" Oh wait, that lines been taken..:D

Thanks Stoopy and I've said it before and I'll say it again...Our members are the best on the Net!!

#8: Re: Because...It's EXCITING!!!!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:11 pm
    ----
Holy COW, Bushy!!! You're RIGHT!

And ya know what?

I figured I'd wake up today a little calmer..but truth be told, I'm even more excited than EVER now that you said that!!!

It's freakin' THRILLING to be here!!!

SUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEE!!!

(ppooooOOOOOooooOOOOootttTTTT!)

#9: Re: Because...It's EXCITING!!!!!!!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:55 am
    ----
Has become my home while I'm in my home...........on the computer.

great group 'o' guys and need to thank the big Ascout for leading me to the darkside

#10: Re: Because...It's EXCITING!!!!!!!! Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:37 am
    ----
This is fast becoming a favorite hangout for me!

I voted for the last option because it best fits my ADD!

#11: Re: Because...It's EXCITING!!!!!!!! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:24 pm
    ----
- Shades
I've been wearing kit's rubber knickers.

Wow, I'm gonna flog them on Ebay...Don't wash 'em.

Urgh, just got a mental image I didn't want...

Mr. Green Mr. Green

-> Officer's Club