Top FUEL ...uhm...Roller coaster? WOW
-> Officer's Club

#1: Top FUEL ...uhm...Roller coaster? WOW Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:49 pm
    ----
LOL, you gotta check this out!! HOLY SPEED DEMON BATMAN!...lol

Click HERE FOR SPEED!

#2: Re: Top FUEL ...uhm...Roller coaster? WOW Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:58 am
    ----
WOW !! wander how many guys it would take to strap me in to one of them seats LOL!!

#3: Re: Top FUEL ...uhm...Roller coaster? WOW Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:21 pm
    ----
Somewhere around are some excellent stills, including aerials, that capture the dimension of this thing even better than the video....as well as one distraught young lady on the disembarking platform with some very wet blue jeans. I bet she's not the only one, either. Wink

#4: Re: Top FUEL ...uhm...Roller coaster? WOW Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:19 pm
    ----
Woo! Go Ceder Point! (My family is from Ohio, so we always went to Ceder Point, before all of this "world's biggest and fastest" race thing).

#5: Re: Top FUEL ...uhm...Roller coaster? WOW Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm
    ----
That looks like BattleHawk's patented RATO (Rocket Asisted Take-Off) and GAFHIL (Gravity Asisted Forced High Impact Landing) method...I SHOULD SUE!

#6: Re: Top FUEL ...uhm...Roller coaster? WOW Author: RM_Walbrun_303rdLocation: Appleton, Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:11 pm
    ----
I will be at Cedar Point Memorial Day weekend. I will let you guys know how it is. I am pretty excited to hop on to that thing.

-> Officer's Club