Small CFS3 reunion
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Small CFS3 reunion Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:29 pm
    ----
We had a small sau reunion on CFS3 yesterday, and I for one had a blast. Ran into Dan early on in the afternoon for a brief few moments. Sorry I wasn't around when you got back on. Had to go cook some grub.

Got back on and ran into Exos after he finished a PROPS race I believe it was. We stayed on for a few hours and again, I for one had a blast. It was good to get up on teamspeak and work as a team and chat for a bit. Thanks for the great time Exos, look forward to another run-in. Thanks for the education as well!

#2: Re: Small CFS3 reunion Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:00 pm
    ----
NP Hunt! I had a great time too. We kicked some ass pretty good I think.

I should be online a little later, it's now 19:00 and I'm eating pizza.

#3: Re: Small CFS3 reunion Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:24 am
    ----
Oh yeah - And I forgot to mention the gay sex proposal. That was a definate CFS3 1st for me!

Ran into RM_Whisper_303rd tonight on CFS3 - 1st time I have seen them away from IL2.

By the way, Got on tonight and had a great success rate. Flew the 190 almost exclusively and racked up quite a few kills more than I used to. Thanks again Stoopy and Exos for the countless postings on ACM for the 190. Great applications. Was gratifying after 2 passes to see three planes drop one after the other that I had tagged on earlier runs when I was nowhere nearby!

#4: Re: Small CFS3 reunion Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:36 am
    ----
- JG300_Hunt
Oh yeah - And I forgot to mention the gay sex proposal. That was a definate CFS3 1st for me!

So...you found yourself in one of those rooms, eh? Telltale signs when you're in the lobby are:
There is a partially consumed wheel of brie on the table...
An empty bottle of Chardonnay...
Leather flight suit bottoms laying haphazardly on the floor next to tubes of lubricant...
A few too many white scarves.....
The scent of patchouli lingering in the air....
A man-bra with no Stoopy in it....

'nuff said? Wink

#5: Re: Small CFS3 reunion Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:59 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

A man-bra with no Stoopy in it....

'EY!!!! You're talkin' about somebody ELSE's man-bra I hope!!!

#6: Re: Small CFS3 reunion Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:15 pm
    ----
- JG300_Hunt

Some people might be mislead in thinking I was the one proposing.... Shocked

#7: Re: Small CFS3 reunion Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:11 pm
    ----
- JG300-EXOS
- JG300_Hunt

Some people might be mislead in thinking I was the one proposing.... Shocked

Nah, nothing you might do surprises us much anymore, Buddy! Wink

#8: Re: Small CFS3 reunion Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:59 pm
    ----
Yes, Exos was not the one doing the proposing.. I should have known something was up when someone asked me if I like sex.... Kind of a stupid question. But you never know, it could have been some hot supermodel on at 2am playing a combat flight sim.... Uhm... I need more sleep

Smile

#9: Re: Small CFS3 reunion Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:16 pm
    ----
- JG300_Hunt
But you never know, it could have been some hot supermodel on at 2am playing a combat flight sim.... Uhm... I need more sleep

Smile

Yeah, probably a hot Vegas dancer with an all-girl CFS squad...or at least a pimply-faced fourteen-year-old from Indiana claiming to be one.... Rolling Eyes

#10: Re: Small CFS3 reunion Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:23 pm
    ----
Hmmm.... and where would one find someone like that. Certainly not around these parts?

#11: Re: Small CFS3 reunion Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:15 pm
    ----
- JG300_Hunt
Hmmm.... and where would one find someone like that. Certainly not around these parts?

You never know, the borders have gotten porous of late....

#12: Re: Small CFS3 reunion Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:33 am
    ----
lol

Nuthin' round these here pigsty parts tho, Hunt, so no need to worry. Sounds like some folks will try anything to throw your game off, and you must be makin' 'em desperate!

On another note - DUDE!! I'm very glad that the FW190 tips are paying off....it's great when they start dropping like flies huh??!! Smile

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum