HERE Ya Go!!!
-> Officer's Club

#1: HERE Ya Go!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:15 pm
    ----
COOLNESS!!! (and hope this isn't old news, was on CNN today)......

http://www.airscooter.com/pages/airscooter_main.htm

...although I think describing it as "Shelby GT500 Priced" would be better than "Lexus-Priced". Rotary wing, handlebar grip, floats.....future's lookin' bright!

(and only 6 years behind the time when we were supposed to have flying jet-cars like in the "Jetson's").....

#2: Re: HERE Ya Go!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:26 am
    ----
Cool

Indeed very cool !
Alltough at this end of the world they probably think of something to either forbid it or compulsary need a heli licence for it, in wichever form they wil want extra money out of it Sad
Nice find Stoopy !!

fled
Cool

#3: Re: HERE Ya Go!!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:54 am
    ----
Imagine the surprise on the freeway with your daily commute?...lol

#4: Re: HERE Ya Go!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:39 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
Cool

Indeed very cool !
Alltough at this end of the world they probably think of something to either forbid it or compulsary need a heli licence for it, in wichever form they wil want extra money out of it Sad
Nice find Stoopy !!

fled
Cool

Litigation insurance. That's what will drive the price up. Same thing that happened to the general aviation manufacturers, and why a single-engine aircraft costs half a milion bucks. Great product but once the lawyers get involved, who knows what could happen!

#5: Re: HERE Ya Go!!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:41 pm
    ----
Cool link Stoopy.

Maybe we can get a time share type thing going. I'll have it January through November and you can have it in December.

Of course when you take it you'll have to give me your Stang so I can get around. Wink

-> Officer's Club