1914 Belgian Minerva Armoured Car .. details wanted
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: 1914 Belgian Minerva Armoured Car .. details wanted Author: Kerry_Brunner PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:08 pm
    ----
Does anyone have a source for information for the Minerva chassis etc. used for the 1914 Armoured Car? I do have a set of 1/76 scale plans from Tankette, but need additional information on the actual car used.

I'm familar with the Minvera web site (the author never responded to my email) and Landships. This one seems to be pretty hard to find information on ...

I'm interested in chassis photos or drawings ...

Thanks!

#2: Re: 1914 Belgian Minerva Armoured Car .. details wanted Author: Blackjack PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:33 am
    ----
I think there may be an article about it in the ARMOURED CAR magazine which is now all online thanks to warwheels.net (google for the exact link). As for plans, I don't readily recall what the article offered. You might want to try the WWI/Interwar era forum on Missing-lynx.com as a number of European modellers frequent there. HTH, BJ

#3: Re: 1914 Belgian Minerva Armoured Car .. details wanted Author: T13b1(be)Location: belgium PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:13 pm
    ----
Perhaps you can try your luck at the royal museum of the armed forces in brussel belgium

www.klm-mra.be/

#4: Re: 1914 Belgian Minerva Armoured Car .. details wanted Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:13 pm
    ----
- Blackjack
I think there may be an article about it in the ARMOURED CAR magazine which is now all online thanks to warwheels.net

Possibly the worst reproductions I have ever seen....

Cool

-> AFV News Discussion Board