To the attention of the Stoopmeister.....
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: To the attention of the Stoopmeister..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:42 pm
    ----
There is a glaring omission on both pages of the Condiment Packet Museum - Ketchup Section that I know you won't want to go unaddressed. Surely you moved some In-N-Out Burger condiments with you to the east coast and I'm sure they'd appreciate the contribution....

www.clearfour.com/cond...chup1.html

(museum contributions are often tax deductable, if that gives you any incentive...)

#2: Re: To the attention of the Stoopmeister..... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:50 am
    ----
WOW!!!!!!! What an amazing museum!!!!!!!!!! That's slicker than .... ummmm.....gee, I dunno, probably any lubricant that's in any of those packages!!

Actually I don't use ketchup on In-N-Out eats, their stuff is perfect as-is (maybe some salt on the fries) so I don't even remember if they have custom ketchups. And the only thing I have at home is my In-N-Out BBQ apron. But, I'll be in Phoenix the day after tomorrow and definitely plan on partaking

Actually, check the second page of the ketchups, middle row, seventh from the left:

http://www.clearfour.com/condiment/ketchup2.html

But it appears the link to the full-size pic is broke....a definite problem! The only solution would be to definitely collect and send in some of the priceless packets..... I'm now on a mission!!! I mean, on top of the other reason I'm going..yeah!!!

Tax deductible eh? And I expect the airfare is factored in....that'll really make the accountants happy!

Cool beans!! Thx!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum