CH Pro Pedals
-> CFS3

#1: CH Pro Pedals Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:31 am
    ----
Cannot get my pedals assigned to the rudder function. When I add assignment it keeps coming up as "Axis Throttle".

Any ideas?

Thanks

#2: Re: CH Pro Pedals Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:08 pm
    ----
It's been a while, since I retired my rudder pedals awhile back, but I remember that in the windows control panel - joystick setup, I had my joystick set to "4-Button joystick with POV and throttle" and then also clicked the little box that said "Enable rudders and pedals".

That was with a CH Flightstick Pro and Thrustmaster pedals, both were the old-fashioned 15-pin joystick connector, not USB.

Wish I knew more about the USB setup (if thats what you have) and would KILL for a set of CH Pedals! The only info I found was this:

http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds/main/review/hotas.htm

They ought to work but wish I knew the details......

#3: Re: CH Pro Pedals Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:21 am
    ----
I got it.

Not sure which of the 3 or 4 different things I tried did the trick but it works now.

-> CFS3