Transload VA ...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Transload VA ... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:56 pm
    ----
HIya BladeMaster! Welcome to Com Central! (We've been using your planes for quite some time now...:wink:)

For you that don't know, I'll let BladeMaster tell you who he is...:D

Thanks for the 'heads up' Tom, I'll get the plan and the plane...:chug:

#17: Re: Transload VA ... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:03 am
    ----
- Trans_23
Laughing Laughing Laughing yer killin me here shades! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jest doin ma job man. Wink

- jedster1
I just put a huge motor in my Harley
Kewl. I ride as well, but I'm on a rice burner (Honda VFR800Fi). The Harley's look cool on US roads. Over here they're bought by fat old guys.
I'm old and fat too but I bought a young tearaways bike coz now I have somethin to rest me belly on.

#18: Re: Transload VA ... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:07 am
    ----
ROFL Shades..

#19: Re: Transload VA ... Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:43 pm
    ----
Ya know Shades from my own past experiance, you can't shake the fat off. Razz

~S~ Tank

#20: Re: Transload VA ... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:57 pm
    ----
Yeh.
But mine's 'cute' fat.
Razz
Just remember, yer only lookin after that nurse fer the skwirrell!
Wink

#21: Re: Transload VA ... Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:15 pm
    ----
Woot!?!? Shocked

#22: Re: Transload VA ... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:46 pm
    ----
- tomclayton
This will be the first leg of the "Get Your Kicks" tour that will follow (roughly) Historic Route 66 from Chicago to Los Angeles. The recommended plane will be Mike Stone's Cessna 404 Titan.

Hi tom,
sorry to be responding a lil tad late, but alas your evening time coincides with my night (sleep) time at this end.

I've got the flightplan and the aircraft so I'll run the leg on a separate occasion, when I get the chance this week.

For your info and the rest of the Transload members I've set up a separate Transload VA channel on the TS server, IP and pw for access to the server are the same as you'd use for the sunday flights.

Have fun and post some pics ! Wink

fled

#23: Re: Transload VA ... Author: BladeMaster PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:44 pm
    ----
Thanks again to everyone here for the warm welcome.

As to my identity. Not a big deal. My real name is Mike Stone and when I'm not flying I'm busy designing aircraft models for FS.

#24: Re: Transload VA ... Author: Hangman PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:46 pm
    ----
Mike Stone!...dude..you're like a celeb to me..lol..love your work....I'm loaded down with it in my FS9 files...wow..great to have you here at CC.....please don't associate me with half of the clowns you'll find here..they're a pretty weird bunch..lol..

#25: Re: Transload VA ... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:46 pm
    ----
Hey Hangman, I resemble that remark!....lol

Welcome Mike, it's good to see you around these parts...

Fellas, I won't be able to make the flight tonight as I have a meeting to go to...and no Hangy, it's not AA...lol

#26: Re: Transload VA ... Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:19 pm
    ----
No sweat Fled - we have the same issues at TVA! Our Saturday night flights go at 0000z, so our Aussie members are ready for Sunday lunch when the flight's over! Mr. Green

#27: Re: Transload VA ... Author: TVA_CEO PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:03 am
    ----
Hello Everyone,
I am Ken CEO of Transload Airlines I would like to personally thank everyone here at Com Central for throwing out the big welcome mat for our guys.
As you heard we were hacked my server was broken into several days ago and was destroyed we have been trying all week last week just to try and recover the data.

Long story short we will be back online soon I guarantee it.
The server rebuild is taking place tonight.

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome and Thanks Com Central for your help.

Ken Paulick
CEO
Transload Virtual Airlines

#28: Re: Transload VA ... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:53 am
    ----
Hiya Ken! Welcome to Com Central!

Your welcome and yep, we heard about your misfortune at TA. Shame someone feels the need to destroy instead of build.

Anytime you need any help, feel free to ask. This is a great bunch at CC and they welcome the opportunity to help others in need. Wink

BTW Ken, TA is a great site!

#29: Re: Transload VA ... Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:36 am
    ----
Now it's my turn to pass along my heartfelt thanks as well! There were one or two random disconnects from FSHost, but overall it was a fun flight! It was great to "meet" Hangman as well! Whenever we get back on our feet, anyone here is welcome on our servers as well! Here's a couple of shots taken after arriving at KSUS...

EDIT: Can't seem to make attachments work, so I'll go the Photobucket route...

Long shadows at sunset:

Lined up and shut down...

#30: Re: Transload VA ... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:33 am
    ----
Nice pics and sorry I missed the flight! I did get the new plane though..:D

-> Officer's Club