Transload VA ...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#31: Re: Transload VA ... Author: TVA_CEO PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:31 pm
    ----
Thanks for the welcome bushwacker glad to be here.

As Dan said I am leaving tonight for the UK to meet with the IFC people.
The Denver convention is less than 5 weeks away and we need to put a lid on the last minute details.
The Transserver should be back online in a few hours but will not be ready to fly on for several more days.

Thanks for noticing the TVA website not hard to have a nice site when you have Garry Smith doing the art work.

Please everyone at Com-Central feel free to download anything you wish from the TVA website.
We got some good stuff Mr. Green with plenty more to come.

Regards Everyone

Ken

#32: Re: Transload VA ... Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:42 pm
    ----
I actually have alot of you aircraft and now I've joined though temporlarily down. I have exam with almost no leisure time so I cant be on for a while. Just so ya know I'm Trans_15. Joined Airforce Division.

#33: Re: Transload VA ... Author: Trans_23Location: Chicago, IL PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:15 am
    ----
Grrreat! The flight server is back up but the forum went to crap today. I think this is a host server issue though. At least I hope it is. Sad Sad
We just can't seem to catch a break lately...

#34: Re: Transload VA ... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:28 am
    ----
Sad

#35: Re: Transload VA ... Author: Trans_601 PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:26 pm
    ----
Haha! I noticed that! Just got back from school camp, I have some good stuff for the Off Topic & Humour board!

When I remember, I gotta catch a flight with you guys!

#36: Re: Transload VA ... Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:27 pm
    ----
The forum's back up!!!

-> Officer's Club