Has anyone heard from/know how to contact Dennis Trowbridge?
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Has anyone heard from/know how to contact Dennis Trowbridge? Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:57 pm
    ----
I am desperately trying to contact him (regarding a likely visit to Bovington next week), but havent had any luck via his old e-mail address.

Neil

#2: Re: Has anyone heard from/know how to contact Dennis Trowbridge? Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:25 pm
    ----
Wasn't he supposed to be visiting California during the last part of this month? If so, maybe he doesn't currently have access to his email.

#3: Re: Has anyone heard from/know how to contact Dennis Trowbri Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:57 pm
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner
I am desperately trying to contact him (regarding a likely visit to Bovington next week), but havent had any luck via his old e-mail address.

I'll be there this friday or/and sunday as well - not saturday as I am lecturing to territorials all day on the evils of afv recognition. Flying back home on Monday.

So if anyone sees a blur tearing around Bovvy photographing everything in sight that'l be me....

Cool

#4: Re: Has anyone heard from/know how to contact Dennis Trowbridge? Author: jtrowbridge5 PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:47 am
    ----
neil.
at this moment I am in Menlo Park California wont be back in England untill next wednesday 7th june
dennis.
was unable to get into the littlefield collection???

#5: Re: Has anyone heard from/know how to contact Dennis Trowbridge? Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:51 am
    ----
Dennis, no problem. I am planning to visit Bovington on 7 June, but have about given up on getting a behind the scenes tour as we discussed last year. Tried contacting the museum directly with no luck. I could possibly switch to 10 June if it was worth it, but right now I will probably visit Portsmouth on 6 June and just do a regular tour of Bovington on 7 June. This year's trip is much more certain, I leave the states on Monday.

Besides, your recent pictures show they seemed to have spaced things out a bit better and hopefully I can get some better pics of the WWI era tanks than I did 2 years ago.

I will send you an private message/e-mail with my cell phone. Let me know if there is any chance of setting up something more. Hope you have enjoyed your visit to California.

Neil

-> AFV News Discussion Board