Military Flights
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17, 18, 19  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#166: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:41 pm
    ----
Laughing Laughing :lol::lol:

EXCELLENT idea! We could use a Surf Loach at the Pigsty afterwards anyway, plenty of beach around.....although I might suggest we stray a bit and go with a Greg Knoll board...more of a timely classic from the era and better for Lance to ride the nose on....one of the best damn noseriders around.....

#167: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:48 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- JG300-Stoopy
I can tweak and maybe work in a few other thigns in the effects if anyone has thoughts...just nothing too overboard please....This WILL be good, and WILL happen! Smile

Can you and Fr8ycat put a surfboard on the skids of a UH-1C? I'm thinking a Yader Spoon, the 8-6.....and bring a board for Lance.....

Wink

Even better hows bout board racks for your Loach?

#168: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:58 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Excellent. Hopefully we'll hear the same from Fled soon, and fr8ycat, can we call this a wrap?

Also, for fr8ycat - what do you think about also packaging this in the full mission-file that will include other stuff (planes, maps, etc)? Would you consider granting permission for that?

If testers say it's good, I say wrap her up.

Permission granted. That was my main reason for offering the update Wink

#169: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:00 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
:..although I might suggest we stray a bit and go with a Greg Knoll board...more of a timely classic from the era and better for Lance to ride the nose on....one of the best damn noseriders around.....

...I like his cutback, too. I think he's got the best cutback there is.

#170: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:02 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
Even better hows bout board racks for your Loach?

NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!!!

IS THAT FOR REAL???????

Gotta add that to the package!!! Ascout's personal ride for the mission!

#171: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:07 pm
    ----
I think the Fr8ycat's just funnin' us....I see's pixels around the board. Besides, we really wanna' play it straight (and it's all GD beach break around Hue anyway....)

#172: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:10 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
I think the Fr8ycat's just funnin' us....I see's pixels around the board. Besides, we really wanna' play it straight (and it's all GD beach break around Hue anyway....)

Now would I kid you Ascout?............. Laughing

She is very much real.

#173: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:49 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat

Now would I kid you Ascout?............. Laughing

She is very much real.

#174: Re: Military Flights Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:30 pm
    ----
erm................. just a tiny question

I've got the A1-A Skyraider modification for FS2004by R. Spaan, I also got all the repaints for it that I could find on avsim, it totals up to 9 different ones Smile

Is that the same Skyraider you are using ??

fled
Smile

#175: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:34 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
erm................. just a tiny question

I've got the A1-A Skyraider modification for FS2004by R. Spaan, I also got all the repaints for it that I could find on avsim, it totals up to 9 different ones Smile

Is that the same Skyraider you are using ??

fled
Smile

Yessir, it is.

Package deal? I dont' have the repaints and would hate to overwite your cfg files.

Hey did you try that OH-6 out yet, Mr. Beta tester???

#176: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:38 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

I hear ya...just sayin' I'm not afraid to surf that beach....I'll surf that beach right now or anytime!

Now over at the Pigsty, that's a nice break, an excellent peak with a bowl section that's just incredible. Breaks left and right, off on the point facing west.....two guys can break both ways, simultaneous!

#177: Re: Military Flights Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:41 pm
    ----
rgr, did some brief initial testing with the chopper and must admit that it looks and feels GREAT !!

Will do a more thorough shakedown tomorow ( it's getting a bit late at this end Laughing )

and if anyone is interrested I could cook up a lil "EZ-installer" for the Skyraider over the weekend Wink

fled

#178: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:46 pm
    ----

#179: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:06 pm
    ----
It will of course require a nice set of beach scenery but it looks like we have our second mission all figured out. And those boards look much better with their proper markings.

OPERATION BIG KAHUNA!

Last edited by JG300-fr8ycat on Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

#180: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:35 pm
    ----
Wow! With Schlitz even...period correct!

(Don't forget to bring a churchkey...the ringtab ain't been invented yet)

-> FS2004