The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> CFS1

#1: The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you! Author: bjrvt PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:12 pm
    ----
CFS1 Squad Recruiting Members

The 45th Peacemakers, A CFS 1 Squad is Recruiting Pilots.

_45th_Peacemakers

With the closing of the zone, many people feel it is the end of CFS 1. Surprise, it`s not the end. But a new beginning.

Some games will be played on Gamespy and others will be played on Hyperlobby. And all will be playable by IP. The only thing missing will be The chat room with all the banter.

The 45th uses Team Speak for communication and MSN Messenger for transfering files between members. Plus there are numerous downloads available to members on our website.

The 45th Peacemakers,fly Hawkers, P-51's, Spitfires and Folke Wolf 190's along with a wide range of other planes including B17 and B24 bombers. We welcome all those who believe in our values, principles, seek friendship and have fun in Combat Flight Simulator 1.

The Pilots of The 45th Peacemakers are dedicated to the principles of honor and valor.

All who fly with, and against the 45th, know well that we'll always do our best to learn, help, and fly with honor.

If you are looking for a squad and the above sounds like what you are looking for, read our COC and join us for fun and friendship.

_45th_Peacemakers

Oh yes, Where it says your recruiter, Thats me...._45th_Hank_OB.

#2: Re: The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:47 pm
    ----
Lol Hank.

Won't find no CFS1 rooks lookin ta join a squad in here m8.
This is a big boys forum.

Wink

#3: Re: The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you! Author: bjrvt PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:35 am
    ----
Never hurts to get the word out, not everyone is moving to other games, just because the zone is closing. I've met people recently that just started playing CFS1. I could have sworn this was a CFS1 forum. But thanks for the imput.

_45th_Hank_OB

#4: Re: The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:44 am
    ----
lol
it is a cfs1 forum bro.
just not many rooks in here.
most of these guys grew up with, went through, and then migrated away from cfs ages ago.
most of 'em been in cfs before me (thass why they're so fugly an I'm still so cute).

#5: Re: The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:00 am
    ----
me thinks we are gonna start looking fer a skwiwrel that can act as drone for our TARGET practise Wink

fled

#6: Re: The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you! Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:33 am
    ----
glad to hear the old games still drawing attention, i miss that game but sadly moved on a little, more into ground pounders recently, good luck recruiting guys.
if i come across my old cd i might reload it n search out a game or two for old times sake, i lived n breathed that game for so long! pity ms never kept the format and just updated the video.

#7: Re: The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you! Author: bjrvt PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:11 am
    ----
He is an appealing target, Uhu_Fledermaus Wink . And there is still interest in the game Shadow_Banshee Smile . I guess some folks still wish horse and buggys ruled the highways.
The 45th is still flying and expanding. We have the distinction of being one of the oldest CFS squads with the same CO as we had the first day.
And if anyone wants to pull thier old copys of CFS1 out and brush the dust off. Your more then welcome to fly with us. We will be on gamespy starting two weeks from now. next week will be our last on the zone. But joining the game through IP is an option. Some of us fly everyday, but squad events are Tuesday training and thursday missions. Guests are more then welcome.

_45th_Hank_OB

#8: Re: The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:23 am
    ----
There are also plans for a Com-Central facility for CFS1 soon as well.
And Ban', the furball still echos with the sound of your last "TAH_DAAAAAAAAAA!"

Fled,
EVERYONE still aims for poor, innocent skwirrell!
:'o(

#9: Re: The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you! Author: sweets PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:29 am
    ----
awe poor little skwirrell! an hey i think cfs1 is a gr8 game i still fly it offline of course, not many want to fly with a gal! Crying or Very sad

#10: Re: The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you! Author: bjrvt PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:32 am
    ----
Shades,
I mentioned Com Centrals plans to Gunny last night he was quite interested. Please keep us posted.
Hank

#11: Re: The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:34 am
    ----
Is lotsa gals used ta fly in CFS1 hon.
Been a couple of squads that were gals only.
CFS1 guys ain't prejudiced against gals.
We do fantasise about 'em while they're shootin our butts off though!
(always lookin for sympathetic nurses)

Hey Hank,
While I think of it, you might wanna look up my old Redwulf bud's. Check out the "Flight Centre", where they have advice on flying the FW190.
Redwulf were the best at flying the butcher bird in CFS1, in their day, and the info there may help ya with the damn thing.
lol

Last edited by Shades on Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

#12: Re: The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you! Author: bjrvt PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:36 am
    ----
Sweets,
You are more then welcome to fly with us, It would be great seeing a girl shooting down some of our guys.
Hank

#13: Re: The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you! Author: bjrvt PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:00 pm
    ----
Thanks Shades,
That site has a well detailed f-190 tactical section. It has been added to my arsenal.

#14: Re: The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:16 pm
    ----
- bjrvt
Sweets,
You are more then welcome to fly with us, It would be great seeing a girl shooting down some of our guys.
I saw 'er first.
Mr. Green

#15: Re: The _45th_Peacemakers Squad wants you! Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:13 pm
    ----
- sweets
awe poor little skwirrell! an hey i think cfs1 is a gr8 game i still fly it offline of course, not many want to fly with a gal! Crying or Very sad

Well here u go Sweets jump in there and get ur feet wet. The 45th is a great squad.

-> CFS1