DANG FINE Mig-15 "Fagot" at Avsim!
-> FS2004

#1: DANG FINE Mig-15 "Fagot" at Avsim! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:04 am
    ----
Now before ya say "Hey who you calling a...."

VERY nice Mig-15 in two liveries by Michel Migaud, Jean Pierre Bourgeois, Jean Pierre Langer, Benoit Dubé, Marc Hardouin:

Category: Flight Simulator 2004 - Original Aircraft
New! Mikoyan-Gourevitch MiG-15 Bis Fagot

File Description:
This aircraft is provided with two sets of texture: one is the personnal aircraft of Col. Yevgeny Pepelyayev during korean war and one is russian texture.

This is a SWEET piece of work. The screenshot below doesn't do the virtual cockpit justice, trust me, and there's two nice little bennies that it doesn't indicate.

Metric system not your thing? Have trouble with Russian gauges? No sweat. Press the little "Calibrate" button at the bottom of the VSI...voila! English gauges!

Next, it's out of the screenshot area, but above the cockpit at the top of the windscreen frame is a neat little rear-view mirror. No more gettin' attacked from your 6 o'clock by dentists in pesky Beechcraft Barons on final approach!

Enough talkin' let's see the thing in action!

Here's your VC...looks way better in person, trust me....

Here's your two liveries...Red 325 Korean, and 935 Russian...

And.... YES!! It's a PERFECT counterpart to Kirk Olsson's gorgeous F-86 Sabrejet!!!!

(Avsim library link http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004ac&DLID=85096 ...because I know you'll ask! Laughing

Just need guns now!! Mr. Green

#2: Re: DANG FINE Mig-15 "Fagot" at Avsim! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:17 am
    ----
Nice find there Boss.. and some nice formation pics too.
Where do thay come up with those names for planes anyway
ww2 betty, kate, zeke, val,
cold war Fagot like someone wants a fight! LOL
Fly safe ladies and gentlemen.............

#3: Re: DANG FINE Mig-15 "Fagot" at Avsim! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 am
    ----
I downloaded that and got it installed, but haven't tried it yet. I'm sure glad you posted it up Stoopy... Wink

I was also thinking of adding this to the download section, if it's up to our expectations that is...

#4: Re: DANG FINE Mig-15 "Fagot" at Avsim! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:47 am
    ----
just for info there are also allready a number of repaints available at www.flightsim.com

just do a search for MIG-15 and you'll be surprised Wink

fled
Cool

#5: Re: DANG FINE Mig-15 "Fagot" at Avsim! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:14 am
    ----
Available now in our download section! A great early jet to add to your collection!

A word of advice, read the ReadMe file... Wink

To get the download, Click HERE!

-> FS2004