Learning...
-> Hardware

#1: Learning... Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:56 am
    ----
I have brought home an old computer (2000 I think), tho thinker and try stuff on. I am also taking Information Tech next year for school. It currently has a problem. Its Windows XP Professional was programed for the school with download blocks and passwords. I cand get past the 'Log in with a domain' part. Is the solution to just wipe it the eaisiest, or should I tinker and get your help. I could use any help (or parts, this things compleatly stock and sucks). If you do dedicate some time you may find computer lingo to be pointless (I know none of it). Like I said I hope to learn some new stuff but thats not for a couple of months.

Thanks in advance,

BattleHawk

#2: Re: Learning... Author: RAF92_WarhawkLocation: Houston, TX! PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:14 am
    ----
It wouldn't really be worth upgrading. I'd just clear out the hard drive, then experiment with it. For example, I'd practice trying to get a good stable overclock on it. But chances are, its only good for running simple programs and nothing else.

#3: Re: Learning... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:50 am
    ----
There's programs on the web that will help with cracking the pw's on the computer BattleHawk. That should get you in... Wink

-> Hardware