Oliver Cook original prints on eBay and his store....
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Oliver Cook original prints on eBay and his store.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:11 pm
    ----
FYI, as this may be of interest to some, Oliver Cook has quite a number of artistic renderings of many tanks and other AFV's. Very reasonable prices. I just acquired the M113ACAV/UH-1 composite drawing and am pleased with my purchase. I have no connection to the artist, just passing this on.

As I understand it, he's availble to do most any rendering you want, if your choice is not currently available. His work is qualitatively different from George Bradford or Jody Harmon and is at least worth a look.

You can navigate some of his offerings (including many AFV and other military themes) here:

stores.ebay.com/Art-by...W0QQfsubZ2

and here:

www.ocook.homestead.co...itary.html

#2: Re: Oliver Cook original prints on eBay and his store.... Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:40 pm
    ----
I like the description of his eBay store: "hot girls, pinups, tanks..." Very cool! Thanks for posting the link, Doug.

#3: Re: Oliver Cook original prints on eBay and his store.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:02 pm
    ----
- toadmanstankpictures
I like the description of his eBay store: "hot girls, pinups, tanks..." Very cool! Thanks for posting the link, Doug.

Truth be told, he does a better job on the tanks. Priorities, I guess... Wink

-> AFV News Discussion Board